Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Got My Car Lowered On Eibachs

Fi.Es.Ta

Well after a long battle with myself to decide weather to lower the car due to bad road conditions where i live,i bit the bullet and bought some Eibach pro's.Ive had the springs on 5 days and im amazed at how much the handling has changed its absolutley fantastic,sticks to the road like a flattened dead toad and pretty much zero body roll and as silly as it sounds it feels alot smoother and solid than OE springs and even on these roads here theres still plenty of rebound in the shocks and struts.

Overall best mod ive done and would totally recommend it to anyone with the mk7

Couple of pics with it lowered.

tt2-1.png

t2.png

tt3.png

Well after a long battle with myself to decide weather to lower the car due to bad road conditions where i live,i bit the bullet and bought some eibach pro's.Ive had the springs on 5 days and im amazed at how much the handling has changed its absolutley fantastic,sticks to the road like a flattened dead toad and pretty much zero body roll and as silly as it sounds it feels alot smoother and solid than OE springs and even on these roads here theres still plenty of rebound in the shocks and struts.

Overall best mod ive done and would totally recommend it to anyone with the mk7

Couple of pics with it lowered.

t2.png

tt3.png

Looks great! I will also lower mine very soon because everybody who did this mod was really pleased with the improvement in the handling, therefore why not. And it even looks much better :)

Great pictures!

Hi mate where did you end up getting them from and how much did you pay? They look great

Looks good that Oz,

"that's another fine mess you've got me into".......now I'll have to look into that as well. I bet that's not going to be as cheap as the intake mod.

I'm not going to sleep tonight wondering how the heck can I do a cheap lowering mod. I wonder how much I can cut off the existing springs......ermmmmm

Just as a thought the photo's are excellent, to such a degree it looks like your car has actually got bigger / wider flairs on the wheel arches, very trendy, nice one.

Nice improvement.

Are the tail lights tinted?

Car is stunning mate! Colour and wheels are real nice. Great pic with the sunset too. ;)

Stunning pics - only things I don't like are the rally mud flaps fitted behind the Ford ones - looks a bit naff, and I wouldn't have the rear drums yellow (not something you want to draw attention to!)

Completely agree with iNath. The drum colour is quite silly looking. The car is stunning apart from that. I've only ever seen those alloys once before, on a mk1.5 focus, but they suit the Fez perfectly, and I'm slightly jealous! I don't like a lot of aftermarket alloys tbh, but those have the perfect balance between sporty and oem, love em.

If I could make one tiny criticism, it would be the rear lights not matching colour with the rear fogs, I think you have to either darken the fogs or put rears back to standard, either way just so they match. But again, I'm being very very picky, only because its a stunning car. Congrats to you buddy.

Danny

Hi mate where did you end up getting them from and how much did you pay? They look great

Thanks it cost me $298 which is roughly about 142 GBP and i got them from sasha @ european parts.net.

Looks good that Oz,

"that's another fine mess you've got me into".......now I'll have to look into that as well. I bet that's not going to be as cheap as the intake mod.

I'm not going to sleep tonight wondering how the heck can I do a cheap lowering mod. I wonder how much I can cut off the existing springs......ermmmmm

Just as a thought the photo's are excellent, to such a degree it looks like your car has actually got bigger / wider flairs on the wheel arches, very trendy, nice one.

Thanks tone a tip for you and those that are interested when taking pictures of your car dont do it when the sun is high you want to do it about half hour before sunset,by doing this you will Accentuate all the lines and curves on any car.

Nice improvement.

Are the tail lights tinted?

Thanks yes the tail lights are tinted i hate the standard red its way to bright for my liking.

Car is stunning mate! Colour and wheels are real nice. Great pic with the sunset too. ;)

Thanks mate ;)

Stunning pics - only things I don't like are the rally mud flaps fitted behind the Ford ones - looks a bit naff, and I wouldn't have the rear drums yellow (not something you want to draw attention to!)

Thanks mate personnel preference thing i love the muddies,The yellow was purposely done to compliment the blue i can live with drum brakes its just a standard thing for car manufacturers to do this on 99% of cars under 2litre capacity.

Completely agree with iNath. The drum colour is quite silly looking. The car is stunning apart from that. I've only ever seen those alloys once before, on a mk1.5 focus, but they suit the Fez perfectly, and I'm slightly jealous! I don't like a lot of aftermarket alloys tbh, but those have the perfect balance between sporty and oem, love em.

If I could make one tiny criticism, it would be the rear lights not matching colour with the rear fogs, I think you have to either darken the fogs or put rears back to standard, either way just so they match. But again, I'm being very very picky, only because its a stunning car. Congrats to you buddy.

Danny

Thanks danny,yeah when i bought these mags i had never seen them on any car and when i photoshopped them onto the fez they really looked good so i went with them and because the other wheels that where on offer when i bought the fez where cack and did nothing for me. I will agree with you on the rear fogs it was just lazyness on my behalf not matching them with the tail lights i will get around to doing them.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club