Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Pf Mag Featured Fez - For Sale :(

kabz77

Good Afternoon All

WHy is it you spend sooo much money on modifying a car and then months later you need to sell? My wife and I are gonna have our first baby and I need to get a baby friendly 4dr car, sadly the 2dr Fez isn't practical. I sooo wish I kept the car factory standard - a lot easier to sell.

Any way, if theres anyone that would be interested in buying my car (see pics on my gallery) or know of anyone please forward them my contact details:

e: kabz77@gmail.com

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3085991.htm

stunning car mate and congratulations on the baby news! I'd be happy to help you and buy the car from you if I hadn't just bought one.

Quick question tho.... with the stereo and fascia you have, don't you find it hard to see the computer screen at the top?

Car & mods look great.

However, I have just one quick question.

The ad says you have fitted an aftermarket HID Kit & you also say you are a Police Officer.

I thought aftermarket HID kits were illegal? There are plenty of threads on here with people saying this.

Car & mods look great.

However, I have just one quick question.

The ad says you have fitted an aftermarket HID kit & you also say you are a Police Officer.

I thought aftermarket HID kits were illegal? There are plenty of threads on here with people saying this.

I bet he's gone over the speed limit sometime as well. What do you reckon, hanging? ;)

• Like 1

Good Afternoon Gents

I've been told aftermarket HID kits are illegal - you need to have self wipe and self levelling headlights, but fortunately in my area the Police are too buys chasing drug dealers and muggers to be bothered about a Fez with the wrong type of lights.

Regarding the head unit, this doesn't get in the way of the small screen thats housed on top of the dash.

Thank you

Lmao yeah try telling that to a police officer who actually pulls you. Yeah sorry officer but another officer who sold me the car said you was too busy to bother me.

Sorry if its out of line but this is typical police who think they are above the law.

It's illegal end of

Seriously.. It's £20 for a new set of headlights. If you're interested in buying I'm sure you won't mind paying that!

Bet you're sad to see it go. A lot of work has been put in. Im sure the new owner will be VERY grateful!

just wondering what all you needed for the screen? and is there a satnav on it? also does the bluetooth and all still work? and how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking?

Ben - I am sad to see it go but whoever buys it will be getting a bargain baring in mind the money that I've spent on this.

Bingoooo - the Alpine unit comes with a SatNav, bluetooth, iPod connection as well as DVD. The unit costs £900 retail, the complete audio upgrade on my car came to just over £2k'ish