Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluefin Now Available For Mk7 Fiesta 1.6Ti-Vct

Focus_ST-3

I bought one before I bought my car.... didnt know what car I'd be getting, but knew it'd be diesel. It was one that'd been used before but I was gonna get it reset to whatever I buy.....

Then found out after I bought my 1.6 zs that it couldnt be used for it! AARRRGH!!! lol

I want one also. I have just fitted the j1 and mountune exhaust to my zs petrol and am think about it but I don't no.

How does the car sound with the exhaust and the J1 kit? I have the J1 at the moment...tempted to get the exhaust too!

Probably won't do much with a J1 or Miltek as the Bluefins don't take any of that into account.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive this old topic but I'm thinking of doing the 140 or 155 Mountune or a similar upgrade but as this will be done to my daily car I don't want to have it to loud.

Any idea's on the db reading inside the car on the motorway at about 80mph?

And what's the mpg impact? Increase or decrease and if so roughly how much?

I have watched loads of videos and they all vary on their volume and there are just to many variables and trolled through the forums, youtube and even called Pumaspeed, Mountune and Miltek and they don't have a db reading.

In regards to the superchips bluefin and j1 kit it should make a slightly bigger increase as your only increasing the amount of air being taken in and the air sensor will detect that and the ecu will adjust accordingly but with the exhaust you will gain very little, the gain will be only what you gain over the standard without the superchip bluefin. I would not expect to make a bigger increase with the bluefin with a full Miltek exhaust and j1 only the few extra ponies it gives you over the standard map and parts.

A mapping session would be advised and the upgrades will be fully utilised and whilst your doing that you might aswell put some Pipercams in too and then you shall see some power, but the bluefin would still give you some extra ponies but doubt it that it will work with the cams.

Pipercams do two versions, sport and ultimate sport.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club