Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Ultimate Reverse Bulb 6000Kelvin (55Watt Equivalent)

Lenny

Stargate oh god i came on here to get away from it noooo lol

Indeed shovah. ^_^ It's ok, i get it LOL

Phew!

I'm so relieved someone did.

Hee-hee :D

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Terry, yes thes bulbs are 100% road legal as they are only used for reversing purposes mate

Hmm but what if you fit a switch to ZAP tailgaters etc? :rolleyes:

Hmm but what if you fit a switch to ZAP tailgaters etc? :rolleyes:

lol that would result in road rage and perhaps get you in trouble if spotted by the law,

but i agree with you on the theroy mate,

Cheers lenny, I could not find anything - have you ever thought of working for the government doing research - your the man!!

Thaks again

Simon

Simon did you ever get these led reverse bulbs fitted mate?

if yes, please post a picture to let us see how they look mate.

Hi Lenny.

Not yet mate, I have had some more issue's with the car that needed sorting " injectors".

Little things have gone on the back burner for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody tried them on a Mk4 Mondeo. i

Anybody tried them on a Mk4 Mondeo. i

Hi,

not that i am aware of mate, but if your bulb fitting in the mk4 mondeo is a Ba15s Fitment

then the Cree Q5 Ba15s bulb will fit right in their.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1156-382-CREE-Q5-12V-24V-HIGH-POWER-LED-REVERSING-BULB-/120879205439?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c24f64c3f

also available in the Ba15S is the Cree Q7 model brighter than the Q5

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-1156-BA15S-Super-High-Power-Cree-S25-Q5-7w-LED-Reverse-Tail-Light-Bulb-White-/300670147309?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4601565aed

or if its a 7740 T20 fitting then you need these mate,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7440-T20-W21W-CREE-Q5-12-LED-7W-Projector-White-Car-Tail-Reverse-Stop-Bulb-Light-/110829116598?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19cdee1cb6

or if your fitting is a T15 W16W then you need these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-WHITE-CREE-Q5-LED-Light-Bulbs-Car-Rear-Reverse-Lamp-Replacement-T15-W16W-501-/280839977562?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41635dfa5a

Plese note: if you require more than one bulb for your car, read the eBay listings prior to purchase to ensure you get the ammount you require, i am purely trying to assist you in the purchase and i am unaware of the quality of any of the above fitments with the exception of the Cree Q5 Ba15s which i have gotten two of them fitted in my focus and im very happy with the quality of light from them within the focus reverse and fog light fitment on my model.

• 2 months later...

As requested, photo's of Cree Q5 reverse LED's. Enjoy! :)

CreeReverse02_l.JPG

CreeReverse03_l.JPG

CreeReverse04_l.JPG

CreeReverse05_l.JPG

Just in case anyone is interested, there are further photo's in my gallery thing and a list below of what's been done thus far. Suggestions welcome:

2011 Ford Fiesta Zetec. Ink Blue. Factory fit City and bluetooth packs:

• 35% Tinted glass, B pillar back.

• Mist washer jet upgrade

• Dipped bulbs - (H7) Ring Ultima 120% xenon
  • Main bulbs - (H1) Ring Ultima 120% xenon
  • Front Fog bulbs - (H11) Stock Ford bulbs for time being
  • Sidelight Bulbs - LED (24 SMD, W5W, xenon white)

• Tail/Brake Bulbs - Philips Vision Plus (P21/5W)
  • Reverse Bulbs - Cree Q5 (W16W, white)
  • Rear Fog bulb - Cree Q5 (P21W, red)
  • Rear Number Plate Bulbs - LED (8 SMD, W5W, white)

• Front/Rear Indicator Bulbs - LED (18 SMD, PY21W, amber)
  • Side/mirror indicators - Stock Ford bulbs for time being

• Boot, Interior, Reading Bulbs - LED (28 SMD, W5W, white [W5W in place of W6W interior bulb])
  • Puddle lights - LED (28 SMD, W5W, red)
  • Footwell Bulbs - LED (12 LED, W5W wide angle cluster, red)

Err, that's all. Have a most awesome weekend.

Hi

plz Can you give me a list of bulbs that i would need to upgrade all the lights at the rear of my new focus :-)

Jamie

I wish they'd show where the prongs are :(

oooh a 7W version... i need to get my !Removed! in gear and fininsh my twin conversion!! then get 14W of Cree LED to light the road behind me lol!!

hey dave, bare in mind with the twin conversion i had to bond the light holder on at an angle to be able to fit both cree Q5 reverse and fog lights in, as i found the bulbs will obstruct each other!!

iv got some pics if that would help further?

hey dave, bare in mind with the twin conversion i had to bond the light holder on at an angle to be able to fit both cree Q5 reverse and fog lights in, as i found the bulbs will obstruct each other!!

iv got some pics if that would help further?

on that note mate,

ive noticed their is a difference in the cree Q5 bulbs that i have,

one of them is anodised red and has around 5-6 ribs on it

but the other one is anodised silver and only has 2 ribs on it, its also a shorter bulb but both bulbs are P21w cree q5 6000k reverse units ill try get some pictures up tomorrow evening to show others but it may help with the bulbs being close in the modified unit.

Now available in 9.5watt thats 95% brighter than the existing cree Q5 ones at 450 Lumens per bulb :o B) B) B) B) B) and they will fit the P21w Ba15 socket that we have in the focus.

http://www.ebay.ie/i...=item4d00767281

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm.

I've seen some led headlight bulbs, giving 300% more light.

Are they legal here and has anyone experienced them?

Any good?

$38.28 each plus about £1 P&P from the land of the rising noodle.

• 3 months later...

I fitted one of these (not a bad price given you get two) a few weeks ago. Unfortunately the tint to the rear of my car is so dark it hasn't really made much difference to reversing but it is definitely brighter

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-7w-Blanc-1156-BA15S-Cree-Q5-LED-SMD-Feux-Arriere-Tuning-Frein-Ampoules-Lampe-/280845238161#ht_4009wt_1397

I got 5 watt ones in the back of my Fiesta, not the best... But then again the original's were crappy too. Going to invest in some 9W ones that aren't just leftovers.

Got 5W ones in my sidelights that are really bright (could be mistaken for headlights at night) only they don't really put much onto the road, however my 11W fog's do :P

• 2 weeks later...

I got 5 watt ones in the back of my Fiesta, not the best... But then again the original's were crappy too. Going to invest in some 9W ones that aren't just leftovers.

Got 5W ones in my sidelights that are really bright (could be mistaken for headlights at night) only they don't really put much onto the road, however my 11W fog's do :P

But you only use them in fog, don't you?

I mean, you wouldn't be a knob and use foglights as spotlights.

Would you? :mellow:

Hmmm.

I've seen some led headlight bulbs, giving 300% more light.

Are they legal here and has anyone experienced them?

Any good?

$38.28 each plus about £1 P&P from the land of the rising noodle.

Linky prease? :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys I have a focus saloon 2006, my reversing light lens is clear and on the Cree Q5™ power LED Bulbs the casing is red so I was wondering if

these bulbs will be ok here thay say thay are not cambus error free so will theres bulbs work on my car

I would be gratefull for any help

Hi guys I have a focus saloon 2006, my reversing light lens is clear and on the Cree Q5™ power Led bulbs the casing is red so I was wondering if

these bulbs will be ok here thay say thay are not cambus error free so will theres bulbs work on my car

I would be gratefull for any help

They should be ok mate,

But their is now CreeQ7 which are smaller and 3 times brighter. Alltronix are a good stockest in the uk. They msy not be the cheapest supplier but a good one.

Thanks Lenny,

I will have a look at them, I am also looking a getting leds to replace my number plate light my foot well lights

do the leds need to be cambus error free for my car 2006 saloon, I have been reading other post on this forum some dont mention

the need for cambus error free but some do.

Thanks Lenny,

I will have a look at them, I am also looking a getting leds to replace my number plate light my foot well lights

do the leds need to be cambus error free for my car 2006 saloon, I have been reading other post on this forum some dont mention

the need for cambus error free but some do.

CanBus has been in effect since 2001 in most manufacturers mate,

So to be sure to work in either case id fit CanBus to the reg and parking but the footwells are not CanBus but you can fit Canbus even if it is not required in the fitment.

But if you fit non CanBus in to a socket that requires CanBus then they wont power up/illuminate.