Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Ultimate Reverse Bulb 6000Kelvin (55Watt Equivalent)

Lenny

They should be ok mate,

But their is now CreeQ7 which are smaller and 3 times brighter. Alltronix are a good stockest in the uk. They msy not be the cheapest supplier but a good one.

Cant find CreeQ7, have you got link for them

Cant find CreeQ7, have you got link for them

hi

Very sorry for my error in information as i thought for sure that the new one was called Q7 but seems not.

Anyways here she is

http://www.alltronix.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=316

• 4 weeks later...

Put some CREE's in my main beam, could drive round all day with them on without blinding people, look cool how the unit is lit up - but then the purpose of a main beam is to be bright, so unfortunately I'd say not for beam's at all. Mainly did as a test rather than actually going out and trying them on an evening.

what exactly is the difference between these £20 ones and the £7 ones that come up when you eBay it?

i read all sorts about error messages when getting new number plate bulbs and i paid no attention tbh

will it just be the usual thing about cheap eBay quality?

cheers

what exactly is the difference between these £20 ones and the £7 ones that come up when you ebay it?

i read all sorts about error messages when getting new number plate bulbs and i paid no attention tbh

will it just be the usual thing about cheap ebay quality?

cheers

A fellow forum member called "Brigante" purchased for 7pounds on eBay to find that they didnt work at all and ended up purchasing for 12pounds each from another supplier.

A fellow forum member called "Brigante" purchased for 7pounds on ebay to find that they didnt work at all and ended up purchasing for 12pounds each from another supplier.

Moral of the story is don't buy from china. In my defense I only purchased them on Lenny's suggestion :P

Eventually got a full refund after threatening to fly over to china with a chainsaw

Eventually got a full refund after threatening to fly over to china with a chainsaw

Would love to see that.

You waiting at baggage claim for a chainsaw and a can of petrol.

Anythling to decrare sir? ;)

Moral of the story is don't buy from china. In my defense I only purchased them on Lenny's suggestion :P

+1

If its too cheap to be true then it is.

Ive been stung myself when purchasing pivot voltage stabiliser kit, waited 5 weeks to recieve it,

Then went out in monsoon conditions to fit it,

To find its a replica of the original and will drain the battery instead of condition it.

Brigante;

If you can get a deal on two chain saws im with you brother!

If you can get a deal on two chain saws im with you brother!

iv seen some bargain chainsaws on eBay. il come over with you in 3-4 weeks! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Will these bulbs fit the Fiesta 2012 Titanium and the Focus 2012 TitaniumX please?

THank you

Will these bulbs fit the Fiesta 2012 Titanium and the Focus 2012 TitaniumX please?

THank you

Anyone please ?

Powerbulbs.com and use the checker. I'd say yes but just make sure.

thank you frostman 83 will try.

• 8 months later...

I'd buy some but my reversing lights AND rear wiper on a mk3 mondeo estate have stopped working.

checked the bulbs n fuses, ok.

No idea where to look now. :(

I fitted one of these (not a bad price given you get two) a few weeks ago. Unfortunately the tint to the rear of my car is so dark it hasn't really made much difference to reversing but it is definitely brighter

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-7w-Blanc-1156-BA15S-Cree-Q5-LED-SMD-Feux-Arriere-Tuning-Frein-Ampoules-Lampe-/280845238161#ht_4009wt_1397

Try fitting some mirrors m8. ;)

• Like 1

Iv'e Just Bought one of these Cree Q5™ power Led bulbs from Alltronix Limited Click HereTheir a direct replacement to the standard bulb with no wiring necessary and their also can-bus error free so guaranteed to work, their 6000k brightness colour and match the led number plate bulbs lovely,Really makes your car stand out from the crowd and excellent visibility at night, gets you noticed too even if your pulling over to fix a stranded female's flat tyre in the dark just stick the car in reverse with the engine off and you've got the equivalent of 55watts beaming from the rear of your car,Better still it doesnt even get HOT ever!also this bulb is whiter in reality than the pictures are displaying on your screen, unless you have an LED monitor you cant see exactly how white this is, its rated at 6000kThis Bulb has to be the best modification for the car I've seen to date,slightly expensive but worth every pennyTheir not just for the focus they will fit any car, van, bus or lorry with a 1156/BA15s/382 Bulb socket either 24Volt or 12Volt and that includes the focus, mondeo, fiesta, Ka, Kuga, etc;ill let the pictures do the talking i switched it in reverse at night and there's at least a 14foot beam from it lol Brilliant!!laugh.gif Cree Q5™ Now Available in RED for Fog lights Click Here £26.99 1156-Ba15s-5w-High-Power-LED-White-Car-BImage0735.jpgImage0737.jpgImage0740.jpgImage1460.jpgThanks For Looking!Please Check my List of Guides Listed Below For More Information. cool.gif

Is it this one:

http://www.alltronix.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=322

?

• Like 1

No that link you posted is to purchase a RED light

It will fit the focus mk2 and Mk2.5 in the rear fog light socket but no use for reverse fitment.

This is the cree reverse bulb

http://www.alltronix.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=275

And for a few extra pounds

Here is the cree reverse bulb latest model same fitment will work in the focus and twice the illumination

http://www.alltronix.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=517

This is the ultimate reversing light :lol:attachicon.gifreverselight3.jpgattachicon.gifreverselight2.jpg

Sweet :)

I've used two 2ltr CocaCola bottles for a few weeks before :lol:

Check it out.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/32690-reduce-reuse-and-recycle/

Thanks, but will the fuse do with 50 watts... ?

Yes the standard factory fitted fuse will be fine mate,

The 50 watts is the power of light emmited that is equivilant to the 12v cree led bulb,

All cree BA15s bulbs have built in resistors which allow them to function in both 12v and 24v supply instantly,

The leds use 12v power to produce 50 watts of light from the leds thats the beauty of cree

I don't dislike Chinese LEDs or dislike anything from china,

I have done a lot of business with suppliers from china over the years receiving quality items at great value prices,

The issue I have found is there are replica counterfeit stock on the market claiming to be Cree but failing to function at all when purchased at the cheaper price.

As result I'm sceptical about purchasing Cree from china as they do export replica stock of cree bulbs which have been proven to be disfunctional by many members of this forum.

Other LED Bulbs and smd pads I've purchased from china have worked and continue to function for me 100%

But the cree replicas unfortunately don't.

Thank you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club