Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diffuser Without End Caps

maidens

Hello,

Does anyone have a picture of the MK7 fiesta rear diffuser without the two end caps fitted?

Or have any idea if the diffuser can be fitted without the end caps?

Thanks

Paul

Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but are the "end caps"?

These:

endcaps.png

They're connected to the diffuser?? I thought they were two little bits of rear skirt! Good thing I read this coz my diffuser is coming off soon for painting.

They're connected to the diffuser?? I thought they were two little bits of rear skirt! Good thing I read this coz my diffuser is coming off soon for painting.

No they're not connected just another accessory as part of the body kit - but you don't usually have one without the other. OP is asking what it will look like with the Zetec-S diffuser but no end caps.

No they're not connected just another accessory as part of the body kit - but you don't usually have one without the other. OP is asking what it will look like with the Zetec-S diffuser but no end caps.

Smiley-embarrassed-13790776791.png

Cheers for the reply's.

I got hold of a diffuser today and test fitted it when I got in from work.

Without the to caps/trim plastic bits :) it has gaps between the bumper and diffuser. So it looks like I'll need them, or I get creative and use some epoxy resin and fibre glass and try and fill and blend this holes in.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club