Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bought At Ecoboost Demo

jimbobc

Hi all,

Managed to get a Candy Red Titanium Ecoboost with 18" alloys, driver assistance pack, appearance pack and sat nav for £16,100 so off to collect it Saturday. Its done 3,500 miles. Pleased with the deal and thanks to all for your help.

James.

Hi, excellent stuff, please reopt back with photos and a review...

Chris

Well I picked up the car saturday and it goes well. After 3 trains and 4 hours I was very dissapointed to see a badly kerbed front drivers alloys and kerbing on the back passenger wheel as well as a small mark on two of the doors. I was a bit cross considering I got told it was absolutley perfect and that anything would be put right. Front 50 feet I could see the front wheel. Anyway I got abother £150 off so will get the wheels repaired locally at about £50 each. They can't have made much on the car at £15,950 though.

Other than that it was a nice smooth journey home. Thought the ride was much harder than i remembered but then they were all at 2.8 bar not 2.1!!!

Any question's give me a shout.

James.

I have learned my lesson with going too far afield to buy a car. I picked my Focus up from Birmingham, and dealt with the agent over the phone, got to pick the car up and was told itw asnt ready, advised me to go into town and wait till they call me back.

So 2 hours drive wasted, and I then had the pleasure of Birmingham town centre for a further three hours. Got back to the dealer and was told my Finance had been overturned and now refused... "Why???" I asked rather politely, and was returned with "Well the saleman wrote your DOB wrong, and as a result they have financed you under a false identity, thus overturned - sorry but your not taking the car home today"... Baring in mind I emailed him, faxed him, and spoke to him, confirmed the DOB about 30 times overall, and then to find out he was incompetent...

So seven hours wasted, the Mrs was rightly peeved, as was I. Nearly cost them the sale, but I told them I was not driving back and if they wanted the sale, they would deliver the car to me, and if it was not in perfect condition, they would be taking it back with a flea in their ear and the sale quashed as well as a report to the local trading standards...

Car was delivered in pristine condition for a used motor... but I can quite safely say - Never Again! local dealers, and if they want the sale, they should bring the car to you!

Hi, sorry you have had a negative experience and I hope you are happy with your car now. I guess there are some lessons to be learned there, there is a price you pay for having a car now instead of later. Another way of doing it would have been through here http://www.buyacar.co.uk/ford_focus_hatchback/car_16_ecoboost_titanium_x_5dr_33794.jhtml that way you might have had to wait but the car would be brand new.

BTW I picked my reg number today, all looking good for the 1st sept :-)

Chris

Cheers guys. Yes I am happy with the car. I guess my standards are high but so should they be the car only is only 4 months old! My cars are always perfect even our 4 year old Punto so I was a bit annoyed. But I know someone who I trust who can make the wheels right quickly so all in all I got a good deal and I love the colour and spec even the nav is better than expected but nowhere near as good as my Scirocco but that was £1300 I think. The stupid thing is they had the chance to fix it for much lower than the £150 extra I got off. Bit idiotic really.

Chris - you must be well excited two weeks today!

Cheers guys. Yes I am happy with the car. I guess my standards are high but so should they be the car only is only 4 months old! My cars are always perfect even our 4 year old Punto so I was a bit annoyed. But I know someone who I trust who can make the wheels right quickly so all in all I got a good deal and I love the colour and spec even the nav is better than expected but nowhere near as good as my Scirocco but that was £1300 I think. The stupid thing is they had the chance to fix it for much lower than the £150 extra I got off. Bit idiotic really.

Chris - you must be well excited two weeks today!

Hi, good for you, yes I am looking forward to two weeks today, especially when I found this at the dealership today as well:

Mycar1.jpg

It is my car :-)

Chris

Hi, good for you, yes I am looking forward to two weeks today, especially when I found this at the dealership today as well:

Mycar1.jpg

It is my car :-)

Chris

good choice! wouldnt have one any other way from what you've chosen :)

Chris , snap! Its identical! Looks fab chips away friend liked it charging £60 for both wheels!

LOL, good choices all round, my present car, P/X for the focus, is in the background. I'll miss it, for a while especially the torque. Next on the agenda is a remap me thinks :-)

Chris

LOVE IT , wasn't allowed that colour on my car scheme, it was too offensive apparently, still no build date for mine.

my order is

Contract Details

Term (months): 48

Annual Mileage: 18750

Total Mileage: 75000

Payment Profile (Rental Pattern)

First Payment of(£)*: 356.94

Frequency of Subsequent Payments: Monthly

No of Subsequent Payments: 47

First Subsequent Payment is Due: 1 Month after Delivery

Vehicle Details

Vehicle: FORD FOCUS 5D(N)11.5 2.0D TITANIUM P11d Value(including options)(£): 23135.00

Fuel Consumption(Combined Value): 51.30mpg Insurance Group: 19 CO2 Emission: 129g/km

City Pack

Metallic Paint

Driver Assistance Pk

18in Alloy Wheel

Appearance Pack -Ttm

Chris like yous didnt remember it was the X. Just went out in my wife's Ecoboost as she is out tonight and its great. Then I drove my Scirocco R which is also great after I've been driving a Grande Punto for the last two weeks!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club