Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Problem

awec

Hi guys (first post, hello!),

I have a 2008 (the 2008 - 2011 model) Focus Zetec, just got it today. Trying to get my iPhone to work with the bluetooth but I'm getting nowhere.

Firstly if I turn bluetooth on in my iPhone and search I don't see "Ford Audio" or anything remotely like that.

If I click the green phone icon button and then menu, nothing happens.

If I have the phone buttons on the radio surely I have the bluetooth, right?

I've googled around a bit and read a few things but not sure about reliability. Saw somewhere that the bluetooth can lock up and it needs reset or something? Anyone shed any light?

Or do I just not have bluetooth? :(

The radio is a CD6000 btw.

You may not have bluetooth. I take it you refer to the little green and red phones on the radio controls? These dont mean you have bluetooth fitted. You need to search thro your car software to see if you can find bluetooth....if fitted it may just be turned off. Then try connecting your phone.

You may not have bluetooth. I take it you refer to the little green and red phones on the radio controls? These dont mean you have bluetooth fitted. You need to search thro your car software to see if you can find bluetooth....if fitted it may just be turned off. Then try connecting your phone.

When I go through the menu I see no reference to bluetooth.

Seems ridiculous that they'd put the buttons there though? :(

All the bluetooth related stuff is in the manual and it doesn't even mention the possibility of not having it.

I have bluetooth...but I never use those two buttons to operate phone! Does your car have voice control?? No voice... then bluetooth unlikely to be fitted.

Hm, how do I figure out if it has voice?

On one of your indicator stalks it should show image of face and poss word 'voice' nearby. If not then you dont have that either.