Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal

grisgris

Hi

Anyone got any "real" pictures of the fiesta metal, and available options.

Not pictures off the internet.

Also what is best price anyones knows of being got.

Thx.

Thx Ian.

I saw them, was hoping to find someone with interior shots.

How do you tell if Radio (Sony) is DAB ?

Anything visual or is it purely internal.

Regards.

Thx Ian.

I saw them, was hoping to find someone with interior shots.

How do you tell if Radio (Sony) is DAB ?

Anything visual or is it purely internal.

Regards.

When I switched it on there was an option to select DAB on the vertical menu on the left of the display.

Tried a few stations and it was fine!!

Regards

Ian

thx Ian.

So do you get stations normal radios don't or is it just better reception.

as you can tell, I don't have a clue

Gris

it all depends on your area to be fair. I get stations on dab from English only stations that I couldn't pick up on fm. But not every station broadcasts on dab, so I switch between the 2 quite a bit depending on my mood. The interior is nice on the metal, Sat in one the other day at dealers, still wouldn't buy it over mine tho.

thx Ian.

So do you get stations normal radios don't or is it just better reception.

as you can tell, I don't have a clue

Gris

You get all the normal stations as you would on any radio, but you are correct in assuming that there is better reception on DAB (Radio 5 Live being an example where the MW reception weakens after dark).

Also you get the benefit of DAB only stations like Radio 5 Live Sports Extra!!

With DAB you should pick up more stations, with better quality, and more stable reception.

Put simply, it's like the difference between analogue and digital TV.

not acording to ford you dont, I completed a 740mile round trip to ford fair, and the reception on dab was shocking, kept loosing signal, no stations. Returned car to ford and they are saying its a signal issue, not car. Just told me to use it and see if fault returned. Most of the journey I was using fm.

Weird thing is up here it works great, never breaks reception. But after Carlisle it all faded right up to silverston nearly, when I could get a station all I got was radio 1,2,3,4. Nothing else

Hi

Anyone got any "real" pictures of the fiesta metal, and available options.

Not pictures off the internet.

Also what is best price anyones knows of being got.

Thx.

Hi, I got a couple of pictures of the inside of the fiesta metal when I went to see the one at my local garage the other day. Unfortunately I seem to have a problem loading them on here...Sorry! I have ordered one in white with the keyless start/keyless entry, sony dab radio and the bluetooth usb. Won't get it until mid September though. Can't seem to find a garage with a white one they all seem to be black, I have an idea what it is going to be like cause I just sold my Zetec S in white with street pack, 17" alloys, privacy glass and bluetooth usb. Loved it so hopefully the Metal in white will be just as good. If you want me to email you the pictures just let me know.

Hi, I got a couple of pictures of the inside of the fiesta metal when I went to see the one at my local garage the other day. Unfortunately I seem to have a problem loading them on here...Sorry! I have ordered one in white with the keyless start/keyless entry, sony dab radio and the bluetooth usb. Won't get it until mid September though. Can't seem to find a garage with a white one they all seem to be black, I have an idea what it is going to be like cause I just sold my Zetec S in white with street pack, 17" alloys, privacy glass and bluetooth usb. Loved it so hopefully the Metal in white will be just as good. If you want me to email you the pictures just let me know.

Did you try uploading them to photobucket / imageshack?

Upload to either then copy to the board the following tag:

[img=http://www.website.com/picture.jpg]

I bet it looks great in white, I too have only seen black and the grey one in the official ford document.

It should just be like your Zetec S, with a nicer interior, exposed exhaust, some silver bits and a standard grill.

Make sure you share pics when you get it!

Here's the white one...

My link

That's great thx for putting these pics on. This is the only one I've seen in white! Still having trouble putting my pics on but will keep trying.

Did you try uploading them to photobucket / imageshack?

Upload to either then copy to the board the following tag:

[img=http://www.website.com/picture.jpg]

I bet it looks great in white, I too have only seen black and the grey one in the official ford document.

It should just be like your Zetec S, with a nicer interior, exposed exhaust, some silver bits and a standard grill.

Make sure you share pics when you get it!

Thx, have uploaded photos to photobucket but can't seem to get any further..will keep trying though. Seen the pics of the white one, not sure about the blue ford badge on the alloys, may have to change those!!!

Hi Mate.

If you have any pics please send across. Interested to find out the exact spec of car.

Does yours have build date ?

Does it comes with 2 or 3 rear headrests ?

Has it got a new headlining ??

What price are they going for in your area ?

Thx

Gris

Hi Mate.

If you have any pics please send across. Interested to find out the exact spec of car.

Thx

Gris

Hi Mate.

Thx

Gris

Hi gris, sorry can't get photos on but if you send me email I will send over to you. I had a build date of the 1st wk in Aug but changed spec slightly so it was delayed. It only has 2 headrests, not sure of the headlining though! I have ordered a white one with extras being keyless entry/start, bluetooth usb and upgraded to the Sony USB radio. Would be interesting to find out how many of each colour is made! price around £14795. Are you getting one?

Hi gris, sorry can't get photos on but if you send me email I will send over to you. I had a build date of the 1st wk in Aug but changed spec slightly so it was delayed. It only has 2 headrests, not sure of the headlining though! I have ordered a white one with extras being keyless entry/start, Bluetooth usb and upgraded to the Sony USB radio. Would be interesting to find out how many of each colour is made! price around £14795. Are you getting one?

Hi

yes ordered 1 in white.no idea of build date, think dealer said sept early (but not certain) Also gone for sony radio (no idea if it will be DAB or not) the 2 I have seen have both had 3 rear headrests and dealers said they are not a fitted extra ?? I also went for city pack and privacy glass.

Hi

yes ordered 1 in white.no idea of build date, think dealer said sept early (but not certain) Also gone for sony radio (no idea if it will be DAB or not) the 2 I have seen have both had 3 rear headrests and dealers said they are not a fitted extra ?? I also went for city pack and privacy glass.

Hi Gris, we'll probably get them at around the same time. I think you will get Sony DAB, it is on cars built July & Aug. Sound is much better than the standard player in the Fiesta S, tried it on another car in showroom. Might be worth just making sure you get it with your dealer. Would be good if we get the 3 rear headrest. When you get yours would like to see pics....

Feast your eyes boys and girls, it was at my local dealership Ringways in Leeds

IMG_0682.jpg?t=1313860916

IMG_0680.jpg?t=1313860912

IMG_0679.jpg?t=1313860911

IMG_0678.jpg?t=1313860895

IMG_0677.jpg?t=1313860872

IMG_0676.jpg?t=1313860885

Not too sure about the gearstick gaitor :/

ive sat and looked around a metal in the local dealers, feels very nice inside. gear and handbrake gaitor finish it off nicely.

in the boot was metal specific mats. were packaged up so didnt get a good look at them. must just look different.

Hi Gris, we'll probably get them at around the same time. I think you will get Sony DAB, it is on cars built July & Aug. Sound is much better than the standard player in the Fiesta S, tried it on another car in showroom. Might be worth just making sure you get it with your dealer. Would be good if we get the 3 rear headrest. When you get yours would like to see pics....

Hi

Just to let you know, saw the brochure of the metal today and the 3rd headrest in rear is std fit, no cost.

Something extra to rest your head on ;-)

Gris

Hi

Just to let you know, saw the brochure of the metal today and the 3rd headrest in rear is std fit, no cost.

Something extra to rest your head on ;-)

Gris

Hey good news, not often we get something for nothing, thanks for letting me know. Just been told that it might be mid October before I get mine because I changed the spec slightly a week after I ordered it. Not sure why it puts on 4 weeks just because I changed to the Sony ICE and the keyless start/entry. It's not like I changed the colour.. Which brochure is the metal in, I've been looking around at the Fiesta brochures but they seem to be the old ones...

Hey good news, not often we get something for nothing, thanks for letting me know. Just been told that it might be mid October before I get mine because I changed the spec slightly a week after I ordered it. Not sure why it puts on 4 weeks just because I changed to the Sony ICE and the keyless start/entry. It's not like I changed the colour.. Which brochure is the metal in, I've been looking around at the Fiesta brochures but they seem to be the old ones...

Hi

New brochure, dealers say they got Monday night. Mostly same as old one except page for metal added. Dealer told me they were being advised to try to sell the sony radio to customers as it looks much better than the other type (guess it should as it cost more money) Also they state the alloy pedals are std complete with the footrest.(I am saying nothing then moaning when can does not have footrest, as the ones I have seen in s/rooms only have the 3 pedals)I am just trying to establish if I can have folding mirrors and rear view cam like on the Titanium, but getting answer is like pulling teeth (this includes talking to Ford direct) The only other difference I have noticed so far, the 2 centre air vents in brochure are blk, the one I saw in s/room was silver. This had the lower spec radio in it, so I don't know what the sony one is like, I hope blk. Finally, all the ones I have seen have the normal headlining (wooly to touch) not seen any with "shreddies" lining (maybe these were made with old lining)

The way this is going what we get is going to be anyones guess... except to say dealer said he had heard white colour was to be dropped ??

Hope this is right.. after I get mine, then they may be a bit more sought after. But he was probably saying this to get me to buy his blk one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club