Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foc Meet 16Th October 2011

Mark M.K

We can have a Tour of 'usual chats' including all cars so as no one feels left out ;)

I'm excited for the meet! Us 3 are sitting together yeah?? Standard! :lol:

Anyone from my way (Herts) want to convoy then give me a shout.

it ALMOST sounds like you're going to turn up! This will be the first big test for the car, well, not so much a test, more just !Removed! about with the cruise control

I'm 99.9% sure I'll remember to turn up!!

You buying a new car has made me want to get one now damnit! Fabio is dirty and I can't clean him easily on my driveway so it's just easier to buy a new one. I loooove all the toys on the new Focus, however they don't do a 3 door version... No thanks!

i like your style, pay someone a fiver who has a proper drive and a hose pipe OR spend £14k on a new car, i know what i'd do...

Buy a new car

Don't panic. Fabio has been clean and I no longer need to replace him :D

I won't ask how he's been cleaned...

Of course the three of us can sit together, wouldn't be an FOC meet without it!

JUST before i read Dan's comment i was thinking to myself "she's taken it to a hand car wash, Daniel will not be happy"

rest assured Dan, i4detailing have stolen £40 from me in return for fresh cleaning things, i'll make an effort with this one!!

My local one is quite good, so i've heard.

It won't get my Corsa though, hell no.

OI WENCH! I've Facebooked you like a million times. STOP IGNORING MEEEE! Chatzy anyone?

Can Anyone Attend? Im Only Down The Road And I Would Like To :-) x

Of course you can! We always welcome new faces. Shall i put your name down to attend?

Yes Please :D Am I Ok To Bring People With Me ... Just As I Will Know No One :(

Thank You

Put my name down Mark, I'll come down for an hour or 2 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Little update. With just a little over 3 weeks to go, i'll tell the people who have never been to this meet location before on where we will be parked. The picture below with the red ring is where we will be.

picc.jpg

It looks like we will have a good number turn out for this up comming meet, Don't forget the prize on offer. Thanks to our friends at Dodo Juice

djBanner468.gif

Dodo Juice

DSC00854.jpg

To win this amazing prize, just turn up in a clean car!

That is all for now :)

I cant see why nt. Hoppfully i can afford to make it as im comming from cov. ;)

car would probably be swated with flys knowing my look lol. :lol:

Excellent news Rob :D the more the merrier!

What are we classing as a 'clean' car? if we are going by Dan's standards I will be disqualified from the Dodo competition :lol:

A clean car is simply that, a mirror finish ;) little damage as possible to paintwork etc... Not that any of that matters, the people who turn up will be the judge of who has the cleanest car.

My plan is, everybody writes down on a bit of paper the number plate of the car they think is the cleanest (please be honest!) - nobody will know who votes for who. unless of course you tell them :lol: Then i will count the votes to see what car has the most votes. In the event of a tie, you will vote again for the cars what tied the result.

The winner will have their car picture sent to Dodo Juice HQ for them to admire, and you get their amazing wax for free!

cant wait to go. might not win as i have scratches on my bonnet but o well ill come anyway to meet people lol. :lol:

My car will not be clean. I'm playing South Pacific in MK the day and night before the meet, so will probably stay over and will not have been able to clean the car.

I think I'm probably not eligible anyway - and neither is Flic - for the same reason that Mark isn't.

Mine will hopefully be clean beforehand, whether the M6 and M1 will be kind to the car is another thing!

I'll definitely not be eligible!! Fabio hasn't seen a 'mirror finish' since he was a wee baba. He's happy with the rustic look ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club