Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Centura

Kris Eagling

Hi All

After looking to replace my Fiesta '10 plate for another Fiesta of a higher spec.

I was looking at a Titanium 1.4 with a few extras but my local Ford garage kept bringing up cars that wern't spec'd to my needs because they basically wanted to get them off their hands.

I had all but given up for now until I got a phone call from them saying they had found me a car, and it had everything that I need. (Will list these below) I was also told that it was a special edition Centura. It sounded exactly what I wanted so I popped down to have a look.

• Metallic Panther Black paint

• Chrome door mirror caps

• LED daytime running lights

• 16-inch alloy wheels

• Automatic headlights and wipers

• Reverse parking sensors

• Rear-view parking camera

They add around £1800 worth of kit for around a £1000 premium which is decent. After a little research I have discovered that only around 1000.

I would upload some pictures but I'm having some issues, is there anyway to upload to this thread rather than photobucket, etc

Any questions, fire away :)

Kris

Yes reduce the image size , as best you can , then you have 5mb of space to attach files in your post.

Hi All

After looking to replace my Fiesta '10 plate for another Fiesta of a higher spec.

I was looking at a Titanium 1.4 with a few extras but my local Ford garage kept bringing up cars that wern't spec'd to my needs because they basically wanted to get them off their hands.

I had all but given up for now until I got a phone call from them saying they had found me a car, and it had everything that I need. (Will list these below) I was also told that it was a special edition Centura. It sounded exactly what I wanted so I popped down to have a look.

• Metallic Panther Black paint

• Chrome door mirror caps

• LED daytime running lights

• 16-inch alloy wheels

• Automatic headlights and wipers

• Reverse parking sensors

• Rear-view parking camera

They add around £1800 worth of kit for around a £1000 premium which is decent. After a little research I have discovered that only around 1000.

I would upload some pictures but I'm having some issues, is there anyway to upload to this thread rather than photobucket, etc

Kris

I like it .... looks really nice with the DRL's and the silver mirrors. I'm jealous !!

Note the Centura is only available with the 1.25 petrol engine. You might find it under-powered after your 1.4.

Also, it's based on a Zetec, so doesn't have all the toys from the Titanium. So I don't think it has the Sony DAB radio, rear Speakers, automatic climate control, folding mirrors, cruise control, privacy glass... But you should check with the dealer

Panther Black is the best colour though B)

Note the Centura is only available with the 1.25 petrol engine. You might find it under-powered after your 1.4.

Also, it's based on a Zetec, so doesn't have all the toys from the Titanium. So I don't think it has the Sony DAB radio, rear speakers, automatic climate control, folding mirrors, cruise control, privacy glass... But you should check with the dealer

Panther Black is the best colour though B)

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/25529-new-ford-fiesta-centura/page__p__136570__hl__centura__fromsearch__1#entry136570

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/24241-new-fiesta-mk7-specs/page__p__136685__hl__centura__fromsearch__1#entry136685