Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Audio Problem

Immite

I have just brought a Ford Focus Zetec from a relative, the problem I have is that the 6000 Radio/cassette is installed and works, however the radio does not seem to receive a signal. it scans for stations but never finds any, I also have the 6000 radio/Cd player and when installed the same problem occurs, a new ariel has been fitted but hasn't solved this problem. Can any one out there help me with this problem.

was it just the aerial mast that was replaced? its common on fords for the aerial base to suffer from corrosion,if you can remove the base and check for any signs of rust.

i dont know but as mintalkin said remove the base and check for any signs of rust, as i see the car is a bit of old... i hope you will solve the problem by yourself

• 1 month later...

Sir, I recently purchased a used ford mondeo having CD player model 6006E (Serial No. M071107). The player was locked and showing locked 10. I got key code through this forum and could unlock it. But now as I switch it on it shows 1 hour than goes to any AM/FM mode as selected, but keep on searching for channels but never finds them. A little hiss is generated in AM mode. Is not able to recongize the CD. I inserted 1 cd, neither ejects it nor recognizes it, displays "no disc" in CD mode. Please advise how to solve this problem.

leave thr unit switched on for one hour and try inputting your keycode to see if the unit springs to life.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club