Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Stop Wheel Tramp????

marcomk6

hi

my fiesta mk6 is geting progressivly worse wheel !Removed! under hard acceleration how can i fix this?

ive looked at the shock absorbers and they dont seem to be in to bad shape nor do the engine mounts. i was thinking maybe the bushes could be a problem but i would like to find out any other areas of possible causes before i spend what little student money i have on new bushes haha.

thanks in advance

marcus

'Scuse my ignorance, but what is wheel !Removed!?

yes indeed when pulling away hard the wheels grip then loose grip then grip then loose grip ect ect which causes the wheels to bounce up and down violently to the point where your actualy not in contact with the ground! It can be realy damaging to the transmition and i realy do not want to break anything. on the mk5 fiesta i used to have it would pull away speedily absolutly fine occasionaly spinning up the wheels if you gave it just a bit too much but this car just trys to destroy itself has anyone else had this problem atall?

i had the same problem with my old puma. turned out the damping in the shocks was non existant, so had to replace them. after that it sorted the problem out.

first port of call would be shocks ( damping, or mabye coller for spring to rest has broke a weld)

after that then most likely bushes are goosed

cool as i thought then haha well i guess i shall have to save for shocks :( thanks for the help :D

Theres a simple way to stop axel !Removed!, stop driving it like a idiot

Edited by Mark M.K
Please don't swear, that includes staring out the words

Theres a simple way to stop axel !Removed!, stop driving it like a idiot

Nice input beegly <_<