Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Handbook

kristoffer

Hi there,

As per my other post, got bought a Mk2 2000 Mondeo yesterday and having a bad start to be honest! :(

The guy I bought it off didn't have the owner's handbook manual available to give me.

Does anyone have a pdf copy of the handbook or know of a website where it may be available?

Many thanks,

Kris

What's to do with it pal as I have a 2000 plate x reg Mondeo zetec s but no book for it but I will try and help if I can with it. I don't think you can download it anywhere but ya will be able to get one from a scrap yard or ford if you want to be ripped off off lol. Kev

Nothing wrong as yet Kev, just thought I really should have one in the event that something does in happen in the future. Thank you very much for your offer of help though. Have managed to order one off eBay for £4.00 (Last of the big spenders eh?)

Many thanks again though.

Kris

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club