Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KA question

Trinity

Hiya

I'm currently looking to buy a KA

I've found one that I like but when I lifted the carpet in the boot, the floor looked like it had an extra plate welded on, my friend thought this might be to reinforce the floor to hold the spare underneath

Is this right, should it be there?

Please excuse my ignorance as I really don't know much that's why I have joined here to ask people that do! :blink:

Thanks for reading

The best soulotion is to take a look in the back of another ka .just to make sure it looks the same . its worth checking for your own peace of mind.

If its not the same in another KA, then i would be more worried that it has been in an accident and shoddily repaired. Is it priced lower than other cars of the same age and specification.

And remember when buying any used car, check all switched and heaters etc work, Ford KA's are prone for the heaters to only blow hot or only blow cold.

Thanks for your replies

I managed to find another KA the same age at a different garage and it had the same in the boot so it's normal.

Thanks for the advice, Dad is going to check it over tomorrow and then i'm going to test drive it on Wednesday, will check the heaters when I drive it

The car is a Ka collection 02 plate, 60,000 miles will come with 12 months mot, 6 months tax, full service and 6 months warranty.

It is priced up at £2699 but I'm trading in my car with 1k on top which works out at £2200.

I've looked at a few at different garages and ones at that spec are priced similar but none of them could offer them with all of the above included.

Finges crossed it all works out. :)

Thanks for your replies

I managed to find another KA the same age at a different garage and it had the same in the boot so it's normal.

Thanks for the advice, Dad is going to check it over tomorrow and then i'm going to test drive it on Wednesday, will check the heaters when I drive it

The car is a Ka collection 02 plate, 60,000 miles will come with 12 months mot, 6 months tax, full service and 6 months warranty.

It is priced up at £2699 but I'm trading in my car with 1k on top which works out at £2200.

I've looked at a few at different garages and ones at that spec are priced similar but none of them could offer them with all of the above included.

Finges crossed it all works out. :)

I just bought myself a KA collection for £2000, 02 plate, 64k miles, 3 months warranty 12 months tax and mot, and a free service booked for 6 months time and mine was priced at £2650 when I walked into the dealer :) its a good deal and KA collections are a snatch, they are good runners :) never thought I would find myself actually saying a KA is worth it :P

I went and test drove it yesterday

thanks for the advice on the heaters, they only blew cold so they are fixing them before I get it, the brakes for heavy too so they are sorting that,

Otherwise the car was spot on, really happy with it, just got o wait for it to be mot and serviced and the work done on it now

it's all very exciting!!

:lol: