Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Parking Sensors - Problem

laurag84

Hey guys wondered if someone can help i just bought a fiesta st line 19 plate and its not bleeping when i get close to a car read the handbook and says has parking sensors? But its not working 

Rear sensors?

The handbook may say it has sensors but the handbooks are generic in many instances and cover all options that can be added to the car.

Are you sure it has them fitted as I think they were an optional extra when new.  Sensors or sensors + camera.

Can you see the sensors on the rear bumper (round circular objects)?

• Like 1

Yes, as Martin says. Sensors are now standard on ST-Lines, but back in 2019 they were a cost option. The handbook has to try to cover everything that could  be fitted to a model, so there'll be a lot of stuff in there that may not apply to your particular car.

I have a 2011 Titanium with sensors and 1 on the back all the paint came off it so i just painted it with a touch up pen,still works.

Are these just pull off and replace.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club