Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Picking Up Their New Fiesta Tomorrow ?

FIESTA_MAD

Congratulations’ on your new purchase,:)

Think you can’t sleep tonight?

Wait till tomorrow night you will be peeping out the window at it, before you go to bed, i have my focus a year now and i still kiss it goodnight :rolleyes:

I hope you’re not in love with the Pretty cashier at your local fuel station,

If you are she won’t be seeing you very often, from tomorrow onwards neither :lol:

Congratulations on your new purchase,:)

Think you cant sleep tonight?

Wait till tomorrow night you will be peeping out the window at it, before you go to bed, i have my focus a year now and i still kiss it goodnight :rolleyes:

I hope youre not in love with the Pretty cashier at your local fuel station,

If you are she wont be seeing you very often, from tomorrow onwards neither :lol:

im not getting mines tomorrow still no confirmed date for pickup yet :(

was just asking if anyone was picking one up tomorrow.

hope i will be before the end of nxt month :)

im not getting mines tomorrow still no confirmed date for pickup yet :(

was just asking if anyone was picking one up tomorrow.

hope i will be before the end of nxt month :)

What a random day to pick to ask that quetion :D

What a random day to pick to ask that quetion :D

He chose tomorrow as tomorrow is the first day of the 61 plate (1st Sept) in case you didnt know

I saw a fiesta with a 61 plate yesterday at my ford dealer sitting where they park the new cars that are about to be picked up. I forgot it was the 1st today. I'd be sat waiting at the dealers gates if it was me collecting it.

Also while there I looked at a 2012 zetec. Wasn't too impressed with the silver door handles. Felt like they'd just slapped on thick silver paint onto the existing plastic. Could of been a one off mind, don't know. And the mini zetec s alloys looked funny at 15(?)inches, nice though.

Picked up my new Fiesta Centura at midnight :)

Absolutely in love with it, although I need a name...

Let the suggestions commence :)

Kris

I saw a fiesta with a 61 plate yesterday at my ford dealer sitting where they park the new cars that are about to be picked up. I forgot it was the 1st today. I'd be sat waiting at the dealers gates if it was me collecting it.

Also while there I looked at a 2012 zetec. Wasn't too impressed with the silver door handles. Felt like they'd just slapped on thick silver paint onto the existing plastic. Could of been a one off mind, don't know. And the mini zetec s alloys looked funny at 15(?)inches, nice though.

the finish on my handles is great, looks the exact same as the stereo surround.

must have just been a 1 off unfortunetly

Got mine today and love it! Mountune mats arrived today too.. Next thing on the list is a J1 induction kit if the missus will let me :P

Mine is due at the dealers on 8th October, so I guess it will be a few days after that when it is delivered (technically its not mine as its a company car). I'm bored of waiting now, it seems to be taking forever.

the finish on my handles is great, looks the exact same as the stereo surround.

must have just been a 1 off unfortunetly

Ah that's good to hear. I thought it probs wud have been a 1 off as I couldn't imagine them making changes to the 2012 model and letting that pass through quality control and get signed off

hi

as title says anyone picking there 61 plate fiesta up tomorrow ?

Hi there, I did, I was waiting at the door when they opened.

Hi, Picked my Panther Black Fiesta Edge 2012 model up yesterday and loveing it so far :)

Got a couple of little questions for the experts on the forum so will find / create an appropriate thread. Hope anyone who is waiting to pick a new Ford up don't have to wait tooo long :(

Hi, Picked my Panther Black Fiesta Edge 2012 model up yesterday and loveing it so far :)

Got a couple of little questions for the experts on the forum so will find / create an appropriate thread. Hope anyone who is waiting to pick a new Ford up don't have to wait tooo long :(

dont suppose it was jennings ford gateshead by any chance, thats where i spotted my first 61 plate fieta sighting lol

i get my zetec soon but the one thing i will have to get use to is sitting closer to the wheel but i might have had it set wrong but last time i drove a fiesta was a 60 reg and felt closer to the wheel .

the corsa i was driving before was not as close feeling.

is it just me being weird ?

i get my zetec soon but the one thing i will have to get use to is sitting closer to the wheel but i might have had it set wrong but last time i drove a fiesta was a 60 reg and felt closer to the wheel .

the corsa i was driving before was not as close feeling.

is it just me being weird ?

I've never sat in the new shape corsa to compare with but personally I think you can sit way back in the fiesta if you want. The dash is quite deep for a small car.

I'm over 6 foot and don't have the seat all the way back.

You'll be fine don't worry

I'm 6'2 and can't dont have the seat all the way back. I've been very impressed with the space in the Fez.

Not as impressive when someone has to sit behind me!

I'm 6'2 and can't dont have the seat all the way back. I've been very impressed with the space in the Fez.

Not as impressive when someone has to sit behind me!

I agree, the fiesta is a big car in the front, .....the back - not so much

im around 5ft 10 so i should be ok should i not without feeling tight in the front ?

sure i should i know people just over 5ft and are ok :)

cant wait to get it now .

I agree, the fiesta is a big car in the front, .....the back - not so much

Honestly, I was even surprised with the space in the back, which in my opinion is not that bad for such a small car.

anyone ^^^^^^^

sure im just being a idiot and the possition is the same as a corsa ?

all the setting on the seat im sure i will be just fine when i get the car :)

anyone ^^^^^^^

sure im just being a idiot and the possition is the same as a corsa ?

all the setting on the seat im sure i will be just fine when i get the car :)

I'm 6 foot 1 and sit just under arms length away from the steering wheel and my seat isn't all the way back, (got a 5 door) and people can get in and out and sit behind me okay - it won't be first class leg room back there of course, probs more economy-like but I've not had any complaints from those sat behind me - unless they've all just been too polite lol.

Y don't you sit in a showroom fiesta if you're worried?

Paul :)