Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Picking Up Their New Fiesta Tomorrow ?

FIESTA_MAD

i have and i still am worried lol .

but im sure it will be ok when the backrest and hight of the seat is sorted im sure i will be fine just one of the things in buying a new car being worried about some things haha.

i will stop being stupid now as its a very popular car and if i was not the only one sure loads would be posting the same question .

i will stop being stupid now as its a very popular car and if i was not the only one sure loads would be posting the same question .

No worries - you're right to be wanting to make sure you've made the right choice on a big purchase like a car. And no you're not the only one, I'm sure I saw someone on the forum in the past worrying about fitting comfortably behind the wheel of a mk7 too, and they took just as much convincing as you ;) :lol:

yea i know now i was being silly lol.

will post back when i get my car and tell you how i get on :)

Honestly, I was even surprised with the space in the back, which in my opinion is not that bad for such a small car.

I've been pretty surprised too. A lot of people whined that there was no room in the back of my E46. I'm not that tall and don't have a driving position like the cool kids (I.e so far reclined back that they can barely see over the steering wheel).

It does feel like there is a lot of wasted space in the fiesta though because of the deep dash. Although not quite as bad as the latest focus.

I have had problems getting comfy in my zetec, because I have a neck issue... and it is fine now. I am 5'6" but once you have tweaked height and angle of seat back, you will be fine. I find though the back of the seat isnt as supportive as it could be, but as for sitting close etc, you will find a good position as there are so many adjustments you can make

i sit where my wrists can sit on top of the steering wheel if my arms were to be fully extended.. apparantly that is the best distance regardless of anything else

good luck

Waiting on delivery of my zetec 2012, it will not be 61 because I'm having my personal plate registered on it.

Tony

It does feel like there is a lot of wasted space in the fiesta though because of the deep dash. Although not quite as bad as the latest focus.

I like the fiestas large dash now. It gives the driver and front passenger the feel of being in a bigger car And is the result of having the nice large sloping windscreen.

When I sat in the all new focus at my dealership I personally didn't think the dash was as big as the fiestas (depth wise) , this may be down to the windscreen not being quite as slopey, (I presume anywhere as theres no small triangular front side windows near the wing mirrors.

No new car for me but HAPPY BIRTHDAY me :D :D :D

In that case happy birthday to me too! :D:D:D

Happy Birthday mate, What age are you now? :o

Happy birthday Kevin.

34 years old and I blitzed my car in and out so it looks like it just come out the show room.

34 years old and I blitzed my car in and out so it looks like it just come out the show room.

you will know you've done that when you try to get out of the bed tomorrow morning mate,

im 26 and got a trapped nerve in the bottom of my back last time i waxed the car :lol: well woth the pain though.

if you get a minute post us a pic of the shiny motor.B)

it looks like it just come out the show room.

Wish mine did - all this strong wind is blowing dirt and dust all over my poor car. Suppose I should be thankful it hasn't blown branches onto it though. lol

Fiesta Titanium Econetic 1.6TDCi 3 door in Panther Black

had the car now for 2 days and its well fun :)

what not so fun is ive crunched the gears around 5 times in the 2 days one selecting reverse and the others comming down gears but im getting use to the car so not really bad but will have to stop myself doing it .

other than that all is good

Picking mine up next Friday

Me Too! =) Getting a white 3-door 61 plate fiesta! Tres excited...plus the fact the new standard zetec alloys are much nicer than the older ones!

Me Too! =) Getting a white 3-door 61 plate fiesta! Tres excited...plus the fact the new standard zetec alloys are much nicer than the older ones!

Cool, roll on Friday!

Cool, roll on Friday!

Got a call from the deal yesterday with my new reg number and to come and sign some papers tommorow. Should be moving the car to my dealership on wednesday/thursday. So depending what time it arrives and after ford's inspection checks, I might be lucky and get it on thursday! fingers crossed!

Cool, roll on Friday!

Got a call from the dealer yesterday with my new reg number and to come and sign some papers tommorow. Should be moving the car to my dealership on wednesday/thursday. So depending what time it arrives and after ford's inspection checks, I might be lucky and get it on thursday! fingers crossed!

Oh great, my White zetec would have been ready for me last Friday, but because I'm having my personal plate moved across I have to wait on dvla.