Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Picking Up Their New Fiesta Tomorrow ?

FIESTA_MAD

Got me zetec today.

174B5E83-orig.jpg

Im just going to throw this out there. But i get the hunch your a fan of The Beatles? ;)

Still trying to make my way around this car, can anyone tell me where the footwell ambient lighting switches are?

Thank you

Still trying to make my way around this car, can anyone tell me where the footwell ambient lighting switches are?

Thank you

do you mean to turn the lights on and off?

If so its through the settings option that you'll find on the head unit

do you mean to turn the lights on and off?

If so its through the settings option that you'll find on the head unit

Hi guys, I have the footwell lights fitted I’m my car,

The cables are there, all wired up and the bulbs are installed,

But they’re not lighting for me, I thought I would have to get something done to the GEM by Ford to make these work,

What is the title in the menu to make these operate for me please,

It would be fantastic to have these working in the car,B)

quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1317313430' post='146315']

Congratulations on your purchases. Glad yous like the Fiesta.

To post pics here create an account with photobucket for example. Upload your pics there, then copy and paste the coding from there to here.

Once you do a couple its really easy.

Looking forward to seeing the pics... :)

Paul

Side.jpg[

So this is it

Got to wait 2 weeks for mine :( just purchased the new fiesta metal edition. I would quite happily drive to go fetch it then wait 2 painful weeks :s

Good colour choice CLGR ;) I've not seen these rims before. I imagine the chunkier tyres give a much nicer ride than the non-econetic titanium ones.

Previously coming from steel wheels and thick tyres when I first got my fiesta and went over a few unavoidable potholes the bang and thud was almost shocking. I thought the wheel had smashed on more than one occasion! lol. The roads are in a much better state now a year on but I'd still prefer thicker tyres.

Got to wait 2 weeks for mine :( just purchased the new fiesta metal edition. I would quite happily drive to go fetch it then wait 2 painful weeks :s

Welcome to FOC Jonathon. I remember the run up to my delivery date. I couldn't stop googling and youtubing FORD FIESTA lol

Haha exactly the same but the main problem is not very much about the metal YouTube wise. But I suppose that makes it a bit more of a surprise on the day it arrives. Amazing thing that the ford dealership have never had one of these models up to date so will be a first for those too lol

Good colour choice CLGR ;) I've not seen these rims before. I imagine the chunkier tyres give a much nicer ride than the non-econetic titanium ones.

Previously coming from steel wheels and thick tyres when I first got my fiesta and went over a few unavoidable potholes the bang and thud was almost shocking. I thought the wheel had smashed on more than one occasion! lol. The roads are in a much better state now a year on but I'd still prefer thicker tyres.

Thnaks. The rims were the standard ones that came with the Econetic Titanium

Hi

Unless your dealer has already told you... and if you are so minded, don't forget to haggle when the car arives that there is no alloy footrest as advertised in the brochure ( see what you can get ? )

Also the centre air vents are not black as shown, they are silver.

Other than that, it is what you would expect.. or may be more.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club