Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus Airbag Sensor

diamondlock

Hi, I have a Focus 1.4 LX, can anyone tell me where the front crash sensor is located, my manual say it's behind the radiat0r but dosn't seem to be there :unsure: Is it a "one time unit?

Thanks Guys. Ken

Hi, I have a Focus 1.4 LX, can anyone tell me where the front crash sensor is located, my manual say it's behind the radiat0r but dosn't seem to be there :unsure: Is it a "one time unit?

Thanks Guys. Ken

Behind the front bumper mate.

Not 100% sure but I cant see it being behind the plastic or every minor bump would damage it. Just done some searching and great care has to be taken with this though. Might be worth letting a garage take a look.

Not 100% sure but I cant see it being behind the plastic or every minor bump would damage it. Just done some searching and great care has to be taken with this though. Might be worth letting a garage take a look.

Many thanks SierraYankee99, I will take your advice and let the garage sort it out, All the very best to you and your family for the new year.

Ken

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club