Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Want A 2.o Tdci Focus Forget It, Don't Order It

stugga

2.0 tdci ordered 20/6 , received call from dealer late august to advise 2.0 d issues and no build date likely before december, astra ordered instead. shocking .

i wanted a 2.0 diesel so i suppose i have to put up with 2nd best

was not impressed that they could not supply a car in 6 months. truly shocking

2.0 tdci ordered 20/6 , received call from dealer late august to advise 2.0 d issues and no build date likely before december, astra ordered instead. shocking .

Hi, come on now Ford aren't alone with supply issues some buyers are having to wait for over a year for other manufacturers. As for the Astra being second best, I don't think so, much lower and nowhere near a Focus...

Chris

Skoda have been quoting 6 months from earlier this year

Dealers are in the dark and just as annoyed. They want to register and tax cars ASAP and when Ford ain't making them it hinders sales. We have had plenty of 2.0tdci ordered and the builds been put back and back. Latest one we have now is Feb build !!!!!!! These were ordered months ago aswell. Don't even bother putting 2.0tdci with powershift god knows when these will be built.

• 1 month later...

Ordered the Ford Focus Titanium X 2.0tdci with powershift on June 4th. Was notified 2 weeks ago, that build date was 4th Oct. and delivery to be the end of October. Will keep you informed as to outcome

Hi, come on now Ford aren't alone with supply issues some buyers are having to wait for over a year for other manufacturers. As for the Astra being second best, I don't think so, much lower and nowhere near a Focus...

Chris

Very true ! I work for a car manufacturer and we are struggling on gearbox's !!! Customers having to wait !

Dealers are in the dark and just as annoyed. They want to register and tax cars ASAP and when Ford ain't making them it hinders sales. We have had plenty of 2.0tdci ordered and the builds been put back and back. Latest one we have now is Feb build !!!!!!! These were ordered months ago aswell. Don't even bother putting 2.0tdci with powershift god knows when these will be built.

I have a mate waiting on S-Max ! He ordered August and now told december !

it is a shame when ford have a big production line and output :(

i know someone who ordered a range rover sport recently, about 2 months ago...? they couldnt even give them an exact date for when it would begin to be built! 'earliest will be january next year' and that would be a long shot!

Hi, the thing is nobody overproduces cars anymore then stores them on a big field...

Chris

it is a shame when ford have a big production line and output :(

i know someone who ordered a range rover sport recently, about 2 months ago...? they couldnt even give them an exact date for when it would begin to be built! 'earliest will be january next year' and that would be a long shot!

Well I work for Landrover and yes big waiting list ! But I would rather wait for a car hot off production instead of one stock piled in a field .....

Hi, the thing is nobody overproduces cars anymore then stores them on a big field...

Chris

This was the old ford way where their focus cars were stock piled in fields and customer ends up with nemerous problems as the car really is 3 months old for example !

Hi, all the manufacturers used to do this, Fiats that were rusty before they even had there first registration. Cars are more or less built to order...

Chris

Update on my order. The car is off the production line and is set for delivery 12th Nov.

Update on my order. The car is off the production line and is set for delivery 12th Nov.

Well worth the wait !

You have missed out so bad, I have just traded my 2.5T Kuga Titanium in for a 2010 2.0L Powershift, Titanium Focus, it is the best fastest car I have owned, knocked the Kuga into oblivion

algy1943

• 2 weeks later...

The wait is nearly over. Delivery date is now the 29th October. The car has been unloaded at Liverpool so just waiting for it to be sent to dealer now.

The wait is nearly over. Delivery date is now the 29th October. The car has been unloaded at Liverpool so just waiting for it to be sent to dealer now.

Well worth the wait ! I love mine !!

hi

sent an email to my dealer today and have just received this reply.

The car left the port yesterday and is currently being shipped across to Britain.

the eta date to dealer is week ending 5th november

in reality they normally arrive before this date

I will update when the car is showing a status in this country.

so here's hoping i will soon have my new focus

Hi all, ordered my Candy Red Focus TitaniumX 2.0 litre Diesel powershift on the 30th june, it is now at the dealership having its PDI

"WHOOPPEE HAPPY DAYS" and 20% extra discount on Ford insurance for having the driver assist pack

Kev

I only hope your gear box is not like mine, six speed and makes a noise when im changing up through the gears, the ford engineer said it is a characteristic of the box a trait of the make up of box,for me thay just did not get it quite right here i am six months later and no were near to getting result just make sure yours is not like mine.

hi again

anyone know what port they use to ship the focus from saarlouis to the uk and which uk port do they put into.

also how long is the voyage.

can't wait

thanks

WOW, just had phonecall, pick my new car up tomorrow, can't wait. I feel like a kid on Xmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!