Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Digital Gear Knob

Lenny

Saw this offical Ford Gear Knob coverd in leather and displays the gear your currently in, like a rally car Click Here

their in america but they accept paypal once you locate and select a dealer, says its compatable with fiesta and mustang, worder would it work with the focus too.B)

VAR3Z_7213_B-20110705184922_500x370.jpg

Or Perhaps a conversation Mirror :lol: wonder how insurance would like this one, when asked so why did you crash, well i was doing some sign language in my Offical Ford conversation mirror :lol:

replaces the sunglasses holder

Click Here

9A8Z_17D744_AA-20110705174638_500x370.jpg

Saw this offical Ford Gear Knob coverd in leather and displays the gear your currently in, like a rally car Click Here

their in america but they accept paypal once you locate and select a dealer, says its compatable with fiesta and mustang, worder would it work with the focus too.B)

VAR3Z_7213_B-20110705184922_500x370.jpg

I know this for a few months now and I like the idea, but the price...hmmm...to much for what it does ;)

Lenny that rearview mirror is similar to the S-max , which can be used as a child mirror to allow you to see the kids ripping the seats , auto eject is of couse optional extra :lol:

The gear stick plugs into the Dianostic plug i think , just like some of the new head up displays coming out as well which also plug in there to give speed read out on the front screen.

Buy i agree with Tato , alot of money for these small parts

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club