Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is is worth getting an 08 plate cmax

tom71

Hi there, this is my first post on here. Have just test driven a c max zetec 1.6 i and found it to be a great car. Though after getting home i have now read loads of people complaining about the loss of power and other faults. Am i right in thinking this fault is with the Diesel model and has now been in fact fixed? The car i have agreed to buy is the new model out at the beginning of the year so i am hoping that all these faults have been fixed. Should i kust walk away from it??

Tom

Well after doing as much reading as possable, it seems to me that all the probs were or are with the diesel engines and the older cars. It seems to be the 04/ 05 years.

• 3 months later...

Thought i would post an update on our 85 C max. Car has been a complete joy to own. Its just done 6000 miles and drives great. I would say its one of the best family cars i have ever driven. Very comfy, kids love the tinted glass and blinds built in.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club