Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member - Frozen White Project

PaulWez

Hey all! Just decided to become a member even though I've had my fiesta for nearly 9months now.

So far changes are:

colour coded rear mudflaps

zetec S rear roof spoiler

rear carbon vinyl

rear valance sprayed black

gloss black vinyl under headlights

carbon panel at front badge

DMB badges all round

sunstrip

front lower bumper carbon vinyl wrapped

AP Coilovers fitted lowered 90mm front and 75mm rear

Coilover kit is excellent, front is wound down to bottom stops and rear doesn't even have the adjusters fitted in it. Is as low as can be with this particular kit. Handles excellent, like glue on corners plus michelin pilot tyres all round helps too

next plans are to change the wheels, I have white fx2's to put on at some point, they're boxed in the garage.

hope these pics have uploaded correctly below to show what I've done so far, all the work that has been done on the car and that is listed has been carried out by myself.

IMGP2046.jpg

IMGP2045.jpg

IMGP2043.jpg

IMGP2042.jpg

IMGP2041.jpg

IMGP2038.jpg

IMGP2037.jpg

IMGP2036.jpg

LOL, I love the speed bumps.... so much so I stop infront of them and kiss it with my bumper :)

chrome moulding? :/

B) Very Nice mate, looks really good,

have you considerd spraying the rear view mirror check my link below this post, ive done mine

Looks nice to me mate, good work :).

It is pretty low on the front, what's it like seriously? My sisters boyfriends MK5 Zetec S is lowered about the same as your front all the way around, there's **** loads of scrubbing and the new alloys he's put on are like 16' so there's about an inch between the back tyre and arch.. lol

Dan

looks great, i thought it was a zetec s not reading the text, you've done a great job looks mean.

The front looks very mean really aggressive i like it alot tbh.

Looks nice to me mate, good work :).

It is pretty low on the front, what's it like seriously? My sisters boyfriends MK5 Zetec S is lowered about the same as your front all the way around, there's **** loads of scrubbing and the new alloys he's put on are like 16' so there's about an inch between the back tyre and arch.. lol

Dan

it only ever scrubs on long speedbumps, which is fine cause its only the underneath plastic valance part so i dont mind. The short and high semi circular speedbumps are just a no go though, it will not go over without hitting chassis and god knows what else, done it once and never again so other than the one type of speed bump it goes everywhere..... o and minus a few multistory car parks ;)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! love when i'm told it's too low.... never too low! :P try going round a corner with your butt on the tarmac... little go kart! not sure what else to do next regards visual aspects? any opinions no matter how outlandish I'd like to hear :) was thinking maybe to attempt a carbon roof wrap or some take on the st500 bonnet decal to fit the bonnet lines?!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club