Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Custom Laser Cut Parts For Your Focus

Lenny

Found this seller on e-bay he's 100% I've purchased a strip for the glove box from him, it will finish the dashboard off nicely, has some nice pieces for the focus , postage is very cheap too. Also manufactures parts for the Mondeo and other cars, Click Here

also here is some pictures of his parts, I personally have purchased the first two below.

imageproxy-3.jpg.9b6705ca747592a46c5d96d10fba4b93.jpg

imageproxy-8.jpg.ade376767919fe633d81e3eba62ff3a2.jpg

imageproxy-6.jpg.18ad482445217adb05e40a9ebe399a95.jpg

imageproxy-7.jpg.e67d02ec3d9c29f96150b0f7ced1aea8.jpg

imageproxy.jpg.4a5c48d54320d6c244b47c7090307564.jpg

imageproxy-9.jpg.bbd076baa60ac60ace4cea444a3e0b00.jpg

imageproxy-1.jpg.1e09f393a52d0695ade9452e6817e2f9.jpg

imageproxy-4.jpg.49b4300059594e76b8edc4dacc5dbc36.jpg

imageproxy-2.jpg.462acf99ef9aaa1276b721b9b9013303.jpg

imageproxy-5.jpg

Nice find Lenny, i will take a look

Thanks guys,

I had one of the glove box strips from this seller, fitted on my car but when i was changing the glove box bulb to led type,

i got out of the car to get a screw driver, and left the glove box open

when i came back i jumped in to the car as it was lashing rain :angry: , the glove box was open and the strip caught in my jeans i didnt notice and kept going,

resulting in it peeling off and curling :blink: , i wasnt able to get the kin out of it completly so i threw it out,

lesson learned dont get in the car with the glove box open :D

bought a replacment yesterday looks really good fitted in the car, not sure about the centre compartment cover wouldnt be my cup of tea but each to their own.

would reflect the light from the marine light nicely though

• Like 1

Thanks guys,

I had one of the glove box strips from this seller, fitted on my car but when i was changing the glove box bulb to led type,

i got out of the car to get a screw driver, and left the glove box open

when i came back i jumped in to the car as it was lashing rain :angry: , the glove box was open and the strip caught in my jeans i didnt notice and kept going,

resulting in it peeling off and curling :blink: , i wasnt able to get the kin out of it completly so i threw it out,

lesson learned dont get in the car with the glove box open :D

bought a replacment yesterday looks really good fitted in the car, not sure about the centre compartment cover wouldnt be my cup of tea but each to their own.

nice stuff youre getting me into trouble with the mrs lol i think ill be getting the glovebox and upper vent trim as well. i can hear her indoors nagging already

• Like 2

On 9/11/2011 at 12:22 PM, artscot79 said:

nice stuff youre getting me into trouble with the mrs lol i think ill be getting the glovebox and upper vent trim as well. i can hear her indoors nagging already

My Mrs hates me too, hates E-bay and hates the postman for bringing me items purchased on e-bay :lol:

she wants me to sign a form to say ill close my e-bay account

imageproxy-1.jpg.0b52eacaf66122703f501d1fbc25cc36.jpg

imageproxy-2.jpg.c82268b0cdfef401af660018ec029e01.jpg

imageproxy.jpg.41d020fd9ce66d2e67ba485a1e40f614.jpg

imageproxy-5.jpg.720fa0638eb6b8d43128eceeabd7df2a.jpg

imageproxy-6.jpg.26093683163cf5af55566d441a8c210b.jpg

imageproxy-3.jpg.18a35d7f9077abfd5ef6f2104546ad19.jpg

imageproxy-4.jpg.0b5df15f69952c0379183eacc9ccc773.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Update, received the glove box strip and air vent surrounds in the post this morning,

I quickly ran out to the car and started applying, wiped the dash clean then i lined the glovebox with masking tape which made it easier to line the strip up correctly with the shape of the glove box panel. Stuck in place and gave them a short blast of the hairdryer and a light press on to ensure the 3M backing was well bedded in.

Its important to have the lining up of these parts correct nearly first time, as the strips are wafer thin they can kink or ripple if removed and relayed,

so if possible try to make the lining up as easy as you can,

as you can see below i masked the area around where i wanted to place the strip to try and aid the lining up process, as its not advised to stick and remove it again, not even once as this can cause a ripple in the metal which you wont be able to straighten again, so it's basicly a one chance to stick it,

also as you can see in the pictures below, the glove box lip at the top is not a straight edge, so you will have to straighten it by eye judgment rather than the edge of the glove box.

I'll take more pictures in the morning, experiencing difficulty uploading,:rolleyes:

Also fitted the upper vent surrounds which are razor sharp on the edges prior to sticking them flush to the dash,

Sliced my thumb almost an inch long while fitting the left passenger one, I didn't realise I had done until I reached for a haribo Tangtastic sour sweet, lifted me out of it stung like bejeasus :blink:

So anyone fitting the vent surrounds take car you don't want to slice your thumb in half when smoothing them on to the dash.

My next mod is to purchase a set of speaker surrounds from the same seller, i spoke to him earlier today about purchasing a set of four as my focus is a five door,

I would like to have speaker surrounds on all four Speakers, he has informed me that the surrounds are currently only available for the front door Speakers, although he is starting trials of the rear speaker surrounds at the beginning of next month,B)

So I'm going to standby and wait to purchase them next month to save a bit on postage, buy them all together.

imageproxy.jpg.c8b38e7a4ac734c048496364cb80667e.jpg

imageproxy-4.jpg.0b03932d6261ff440747d17fc5793801.jpg

imageproxy-1.jpg.bbb24b3d42df3839bfdce5ae1a7f7582.jpg

imageproxy-2.jpg.7cf4c18ba73b848b83a98ec742d44edd.jpg

imageproxy-6.jpg.fe69b8da43fe3e8c25546b2148735c37.jpg

imageproxy-5.jpg.185c23c678b43298c45ed2e2747c0bc9.jpg

Thanks For Looking!

Please Check my List of Guides Listed Below For More Information. 

imageproxy-3.jpg

imageproxy-7.jpg

• Like 1

The door handle switch surrounds look good.

I’ve updated the post with the pictures of the parts fitted on my car,

I should have hovered it out before taking the pictures but hopefully the upgrades on the dash draw your eyes away from the dirt:lol:

• Like 1

I've updated the post with the pictures of the parts fitted on my car,

I should have hovered it out before taking the pictures but hopefully the upgrades on the dash draw your eyes away from the dirt:lol:

get them carpets hoovered and give me the chocolate from the glove box

• Like 1

get them carpets hoovered and give me the chocolate from the glove box

:o :lol:

Ow the Joys of having two kids mate, mess up the car on you and its impossible to Hoover the car and keep them out of it at the same time, i was lucky to earn the twenty minutes free time to install the dashboard mods on the car in the first place.

No chocolate in the car mate or drinks neither lol especially Milk :angry: number one rule of mine,

all that's in the glove box is a brown bubble envelope with LED Bulbs inside, a pack of Holts Car Window Wipes, Car Tax Renewal form and my Old Creative Mp3 Player,

the wife has her own recreational car for bringing the kids around and eating ice-cream in etc.

Although she has offerd to clean mine out for me,

but the last time and only time she did clean it out she managed to scratch the silver on the centre console on me with the Hoover,

I nearly cried mate, so id rather it be dirty than scuffed lol

if i get a saturday to myself ill wash wax and hoover it, take the pictures again and swap them with the ones already posted, and if you PM me your address ill post you a Nestle Galaxy Bar.

so as your not disapointed that it wasnt a chocolate bar you saw in the glovebox hows that mate? :lol:

• Like 1

I like what you have done to the interior so far.The three knobs for the heating are really smart.

• Like 1

Nice job Lenny , i like it , did you use any cleaning solution on the glove box before applying , does the glove box decor pretrude out meaning are you lightly to slice any more flesh on the decors if you run your fingers across?

are you going to get the light switch surround and the glove box handle release?

I will email my Chinese work mate tonight to see if he mangaed to get me my Switch knobs :huh:

• Like 2

I like what you have done to the interior so far.The three knobs for the heating are really smart.

Thanks Mate, Appreciate the feedback, the knobs are £30 on e-bay but only £4 in china ;) their proper quality though, carved from one piece Aluminium and a plastic front plate type disc, available in a range of anodised colours, match the stereo knob lovely, really happy with them, very easy to change them and fit, I've done a guide its in the list of guides at the bottom of my posts.:)

Nice job Lenny , I like it , did you use any cleaning solution on the glove box before applying , does the glove box decor protrude out meaning are you lightly to slice any more flesh on the decors if you run your fingers across?

are you going to get the light switch surround and the glove box handle release?

I will email my Chinese work mate tonight to see if he managed to get me my Switch knobs

Hi Pree,

Thanks for the comments mate,

i was Just wondering how you were getting on with your purchase of the knobs, id love a red halo for my ignition.

The glove box panel is 100% safe not sharp at all, it's the little air vent surrounds are the razor ones, but once they're stuck on the dash there safe

I used Holts Glass Screen wipes on the dash prior to sticking in place and running the hair dryer over them gently pressing along the strips,

I chose glass wipes as they won't leave a grease or waxy residue on the surface.

the glove box decor does protrude slightly due to the depth of the 3M adhesive tape on the rear of the panel, this is unavoidable due to the nature of the tape,

but a maximum protrudion of 2mm mate,:)

However the glove box decor doesn't protrude from the curve of the glove box angle, in the sense that if you were to wipe or rub your hand up the glove box door from the footwell upwards,

you would not catch your hand on the decor or run the risk of pulling it off the dash,

the only risk of pulling it from the dash i have found and experienced firsthand for myself is:

when I was changing the bulb in the glove box to LED i got out of the car to fetch a screwdriver and left the glove box door open,

on return to the car it was raining so I leapt like a ballerina in to the passenger seat,

my jeans caught in the decor strip of the glove box and it curled off like a banana skin :blink:

once that happens it's impossible to straighten again as it kinks :angry: So my only option was to buy again.

I had the previous one for almost a year and no problems 100%

suppose on a normal case you wouldn't enter or exit the car with the glovebox open.

As for adding more of the sellers parts to the car,

I feel adding the headlight control surround along with whats already been fitted may be a little OTT for the car considering all of the items I've fitted to it already,

I have also noticed in the sellers listing pictures, the cars he has the items fitted in..

None of them have any 2 of his items in the one Car, I appreciate the amount of custom accessories he manufactures for the car and each one does look great fitted on its own or grouped with some of his items, and their all precision cut pieces.B)

But in my opinion if all of them were purchased and fitted to the one car it would be too much bling.:blink:

The only other items from the seller I plan to fit are the speaker surrounds for the doors,

I was talking to him about these and he plans to be selling a four piece set of these commencing next month, so ill have two for the front and two for the rear doors,B)

• Like 1

do you know whats wierd...i have exactly the same car mats as you...picked them up from wilkos but also seen them in tescos :lol: just having a right ganders at your piccys.

• Like 2

do you know whats wierd...i have exactly the same car mats as you...picked them up from wilkos but also seen them in tescos :lol: just having a right ganders at your piccys.

HI 5 :D

Their quality mats I have them over a year now, although the front passenger on the top half has split off of it, their also quite heavy don’t help the MPG much lol,

I’m planning to purchase a Ford set after the winter,

They cost me 10euro in a shop called Heaton’s their a chain of stores in Ireland, mix of Household goods and cloths much like Tesco but no food section,

I’ve been on my back since half five this evening and not for the reason id most like to be,

I was in the boot of my foci, installing a second boot light identical to the stock one, but on the opposite side, I’m just in now,

I didn’t get it finished yet although I’ve been at it since four today, I’m taking pictures at every step and in the process of preparing a guide, so i will upload it soon, and include the links to supply’s I’ve used,

Also fitted the Mist type Heated Water Jets, done a guide and will have it on the site by midnight tonight.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Nice stuff but what I'm after is a replacement for the blanking plate that matches the pop oot cup holder on my mk3 mondeo.

Does anyone know of something that goes in there that's better than just a blanker?

Thank you in advance. :D

In fact, I might even replace the cup holder also as no one uses it.

Nice stuff but what I'm after is a replacement for the blanking plate that matches the pop oot cup holder on my mk3 mondeo.

Does anyone know of something that goes in there that's better than just a blanker?

Thank you in advance. :D

In fact, I might even replace the cup holder also as no one uses it.

Ford Push Start Button, for the engine perhaps?

Quick Update, received the glove box strip and air vent surrounds in the post this morning,

I quickly ran out to the car and started applying, wiped the dash clean then i lined the glovebox with masking tape which made it easier to line the strip up correctly with the shape of the glove box panel. Stuck in place and gave them a short blast of the hairdryer and a light press on to ensure the 3M backing was well bedded in.

Its important to have the lining up of these parts correct nearly first time, as the strips are wafer thin they can kink or ripple if removed and relayed,

so if possible try to make the lining up as easy as you can,

as you can see below i masked the area around where i wanted to place the strip to try and aid the lining up process, as its not advised to stick and remove it again, not even once as this can cause a ripple in the metal which you wont be able to straighten again, so it's basicly a one chance to stick it,

also as you can see in the pictures below, the glove box lip at the top is not a straight edge, so you will have to straighten it by eye judgment rather than the edge of the glove box.

I'll take more pictures in the morning, experiencing difficulty uploading, :rolleyes:

Also fitted the upper vent surrounds which are razor sharp on the edges prior to sticking them flush to the dash,

Sliced my thumb almost an inch long while fitting the left passenger one, I didn't realise I had done until I reached for a haribo Tangtastic sour sweet, lifted me out of it stung like bejeasus blink.gif

So anyone fitting the vent surrounds take car you don't want to slice your thumb in half when smoothing them on to the dash.

My next mod is to purchase a set of speaker surrounds from the same seller, i spoke to him earlier today about purchasing a set of four as my focus is a five door,

I would like to have speaker surrounds on all four speakers, he has informed me that the surrounds are currently only available for the front door speakers, although he is starting trials of the rear speaker surrounds at the beginning of next month,cool.gif

So I'm going to standby and wait to purchase them next month to save a bit on postage, buy them all together.

.wink.gif

Image0896.jpg

Image0898.jpg

Image0899.jpg

Image0900.jpg

Image0901.jpg

Image0902_1.jpg

Image0903.jpg

Image0904.jpg

Thanks For Looking!

Please Check my List of Guides Listed Below For More Information. cool.gif

Lenny... The glovebox strip... Do you reckon that if a thin strip of perspex was cut exactly the same size as the stainless trim,the perspex bonded to the g/box, then the trim on the perspex (with me so far?) Then a discreet hole was drilled on the inside of the g/box door, just big enough to poke a single LED through, do you reckon the laser cut "FOCUS" emblem would glow at night? (think along similar lines as to how the LED ford badges work). If the hole in the back of the glovebox door extended into the thin perspex (offset to the FOCUS cut-out) I reckon it would give off a really low tone glow at night if it was hooked up to one of the dashlights...Whaddya reckon? B)

Lenny... The glovebox strip... Do you reckon that if a thin strip of perspex was cut exactly the same size as the stainless trim,the perspex bonded to the g/box, then the trim on the perspex (with me so far?) Then a discreet hole was drilled on the inside of the g/box door, just big enough to poke a single LED through, do you reckon the laser cut "FOCUS" emblem would glow at night? (think along similar lines as to how the LED ford badges work). If the hole in the back of the glovebox door extended into the thin perspex (offset to the FOCUS cut-out) I reckon it would give off a really low tone glow at night if it was hooked up to one of the dashlights...Whaddya reckon? B)

Nice idea mate,

i really like that and yes it would work, the only thing you would need to do with the strip is remove the 3m carbon fibre that is stuck behind the part that says focus,

take care in doing this because the strip is very easy to kink when its on its own ie. not mounted to anything, but yes mate it would look sweet, he also manufatures them to say ST if you would prefer it.

Ah! Thanks for the heads up on that Lenny... I could tell there was a "focus" cut-out.. but i couldn't make out the carbon backing i must admit... I thought it was a straight through opening. I quite like the focus wording actually mate... (more to light up) B)

I'm bordering going over the top with the ST badging now i fear mate, especially as my car isn't one :D

Ah! Thanks for the heads up on that Lenny... I could tell there was a "focus" cut-out.. but i couldn't make out the carbon backing i must admit... I thought it was a straight through opening. I quite like the focus wording actually mate... (more to light up) B)

I'm bordering going over the top with the ST badging now i fear mate, especially as my car isn't one :D

no problem, my camera is only a 2.0mp on my phone, so detail isint great lol,

id go with the focus design too,

and since the seller manufactures these items himself, he should be able to supply you with the strip only,

no backing on it, that would save you time when you get it because you wouldnt have to remove the carbon effect backing and sticky pad etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff mate... I think the illuminated sill covers i've fitted tonight will definitely decide on a "blue theme" for all future LED interior upgrades mate... SO that's the colour decision made for me then! B)

I'd better order a few Blue LED strips for the door handles i reckon.... :blink:

DSC00235-2.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

• Like 2

Quality mod their mate, looks excellent B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club