Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Custom Laser Cut Parts For Your Focus

Lenny

Ford Push Start Button, for the engine perhaps?

Oooh!

Yes!

That would be really smart but........I'd feel a bit of a nob turning the key on then reaching for the button with my other hand.

I really like the idea though.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Great stuff mate... I think the illuminated sill covers i've fitted tonight will definitely decide on a "blue theme" for all future LED interior upgrades mate... SO that's the colour decision made for me then! B)

I'd better order a few Blue LED strips for the door handles i reckon.... :blink:

DSC00235-2.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

what parts are these? they look really good.

if anyone is interested i found these -

$(KGrHqQOKk!E1u+duTnMBNtG6s6wvw~~_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c2402c040

I was just about to have a search for these myself :lol:

i wonder if the light is clear and they have fitted some tinted lens for the blue illumination?

if this is the case then it may be possible to change them to red illumination too :huh:

Pity i already bought lockwoods a while back. :(

if anyone is buying a set of these chinese door sills, i highly recommend purchasing a pack of double sided sticky pads too

because the 3M strips that come supplied are not very sticky and the door sills can come loose and rattle in the door.

i havent got the illuminated type just the normal ones that say focus, but the sticky patern on them is the same as the illuminated ones.

i have mine fitted over a year ago now and their still as good as the day i first fitted them.

so buy with confidence.

• 9 months later...

as my ford doesnt have rear electric windows i dont have any switches on the passenger side door handle, has anyone fitted a silver trim to the handle if so can they post some pictures please?

i just wonder if it will look out of place, also what price did you pay?

as my ford doesnt have rear electric windows i dont have any switches on the passenger side door handle, has anyone fitted a silver trim to the handle if so can they post some pictures please?

i just wonder if it will look out of place, also what price did you pay?

2010 model comes with the silver panel on the handle strip as standard,

Unfortunitly the handle is part of the door card, so if you were to upgrade to genuine ford,

To get this part you would need to buy the door card entact.

am i mistaken that these are purely stickon? if so looking at the pictures below of my interior handles, the stick on silver trim would fit

edit: my mistake i should really read posts properly, i can see on the first page at the bottom of the pictures is the passenger side trim blank,

• Like 1

am i mistaken that these are purely stickon? if so looking at the pictures below of my interior handles, the stick on silver trim would fit

edit: my mistake i should really read posts properly, i can see on the first page at the bottom of the pictures is the passenger side trim blank,

Hi Vince,

all of the stainless items are sticky back and designed to fit the illustrated area.

• 4 months later...

where did you get the materials lenny? :)

• Like 1

For non-lit sill protectors try this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-2011-CHROME-DOOR-SILL-PLATE-COVERS-SCUFF-PROTECTORS-TRIM-SET-STEEL-/190811981682?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2011%7CCar+Make%3AFord%7CModel%3AFocus&hash=item2c6d47c772

Message him, he has other variants in stock. They are excellent quality, and the customer service is the best I've ever had on eBay!

They stick well too!

20130504_142228.jpg

(Ignore the link location...and I know it isn't a fantastic photo, was only a quick one to show the missus to see whether she wanted a set for her Fiesta lol)

• Like 1

where did you get the materials lenny? :)

Hi Dylan,

purchased from the creater and seller himself see here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/alanos350z/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A5251&rt=nc&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1

Can't be bought anywhere else.

• 11 months later...

Link for them to buy?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Is this laser cut parts for your focus guy still available, I can't get eBay to bring him up

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

i wonder if this guy can do the S/S Trim in Blue :D ( maybe anodised )

annodising would be the next stage of the process,

Perhaps purchase a kit and DIY

• 3 years later...

I've edit this guide thismorning to transfer all images from the image host Photobucket over to the forum,

This means the images will now display forever without me having to pay a monthly fee to Photobucket.

The forum didn't host images back when I created the guides.

I plan to transfer all images in each of my guide's as I get the time across the coming weeks. 👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club