Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St (Concept) Announced!

AntonyJ

For those of you that don't know, the white ST is a very clever photoshop (it's actually orange). Beyond my capabilities :D

I made both of these in GIMP 2 (free alternative to photoshop) If anyone wants more, just ask

Top pic is easy to spot as a 'shopped' version and to be honest its not done that well as they have lost the colour in the rear lights too

Nice work on the indicators B)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkyR

• MRC89

• Sam C

• hula89

Top Posters In This Topic

This market is hotting up. I read today that the new Polo R has been seen testing, they reckon 210 BHP but a price over 21k!!! And the new Peugeot 208, which is launched next month, the GTI version has been spotted testing with again a rumoured 210 BHP.

I'm glad the Fiesta ST will 'only' have 178 BHP or thereabouts.

This market is hotting up. I read today that the new Polo R has been seen testing, they reckon 210 BHP but a price over 21k!!! And the new Peugeot 208, which is launched next month, the GTI version has been spotted testing with again a rumoured 210 BHP.

I'm glad the Fiesta ST will 'only' have 178 BHP or thereabouts.

Also worth remembering the Fiesta is lighter than most of it's competition, it should keep up with a 200 BHP clio sport. I'm also quite glad it's not passing 200 bhp, that's what mountune is for right?

Also worth remembering the Fiesta is lighter than most of it's competition, it should keep up with a 200 BHP clio sport. I'm also quite glad it's not passing 200 bhp, that's what mountune is for right?

Exactly! It's a SMALL hatchback, I just think 200 or more BHP, even 190 as standard is just too much for the class. IMO 180 to 185 is just right for the Fiesta class, want more power then tune it.

The benchmark cars in this class are the Clio 200 (which has recaptured some of the 182's charm that the 197 was missing) and the Cooper S. Both of which have very very good handling.

It looks like Ford don't want to be out gunned like the last one was. Despite having good handling a 182 or Cooper S would run rings around it because they had good, if not better handling, and more power.

The 'shopping' versions are praised for their handling when compared to a bog standard Clio or Corsa so it will be interest to see how the ST does against the current benchmarks. If they can get the price right, it should sell like hot cakes.

When will the st be on sale, will it suffice for next september?

No idea, according to last weeks Auto Express and Auto Car on sale in 2012, according to THIS weeks Auto Express and Auto Car, on sale in 2013!!

I found some photos of the interior of the concept ST, bit, erm, bland? lol

ford_fiesta_st_12.jpg

ford_fiesta_st_11.jpg

Link to the photos because they are some great angles and the more I look the more I want!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/slideshow/staticslideshow.html?total_image=16&image_start_name=ford_fiesta_st_&caption=Ford%20Fiesta%20ST%20Concept&folder_name=ford_fiesta_st_frankfurt_sep_2011&slidePageType=news&adArea=&description=true

And here's a video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYOEEoXF7ZM

Great pics, thanks for the link

Yahoo includes Ford Fiesta ST in 'Ugliest cars in show' gallery http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/photos/ugliest-cars-in-show-1316783417-slideshow/#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Fugliest-cars-in-show-1316783417-slideshow%252Fford-fiesta-st-photo-1316783191.html

(Don't shoot the messenger, just pointing this out, I personally think it doesn't look too bad)

Just having a flick through autocar,their forthcoming release section now shows facelift only for the fiesta,

the st announcment for 2012 has now gone?

Yahoo includes Ford Fiesta ST in 'Ugliest cars in show' gallery http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/photos/ugliest-cars-in-show-1316783417-slideshow/#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Fugliest-cars-in-show-1316783417-slideshow%252Fford-fiesta-st-photo-1316783191.html

(Don't shoot the messenger, just pointing this out, I personally think it doesn't look too bad)

"transformed the cute ... fiesta"

Why would you want a cute looking ST? Clearly yahoo don't know what they're on about.

I'll reserve judgement on the actual car until I see it in the flesh.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club