Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update Time!

Chris Ecc

I haven't been on here properly for a while and seeing as I just cleaned my car I thought what better time for an update.

Interior

On the inside I've changed the bulbs in the interior light for L.E.D's as they are brighter and look a much nicer shade of white/blue, I've also changed the Interior Light for one with the Submarine Red L.E.Ds that are a nice touch and match up with the rest of the interior. I've also added red L.E.D strips in both footwells and above the glovebox. I opted for Interior Pack 2 when I ordered my car so I've got the red illuminated scuff plates and illuminated gear knob; lots of red lights! :lol: Finally put red DMB Gel Overlay on the steering wheel badge.

Submarine Lights

FiestaUpdate1.jpg

Comparisment between L.E.D and Factory bulbs

FezUpdate2.jpg

Horrid Quality

interiorred.jpg

Exterior

On the outside I've added Red DMB Gel Overlays to the badges, changed the 16" alloys for 17's that have been powder-coated in an Anthracite color, changed the headlights for 6k H.I.D's, changed the sidelights to L.E.D's, de-tangoed the front indicators, had the plastics sprayed gloss black, replaced the fog lights with L.E.D's and changed the front grille to the european parts sports style. I've also had all the windows tinted; can't remember what percentage they are tinted too but the front ones are done to the legal limit.

Hit a Stone so had to get new Foglamp

fez3.jpg

L.E.D Foglights

fez4.jpg

6k H.I.D's (Not as ridiculously bright as the picture indicates)

F857C496D66F4A1D.jpg

Gloss Black Rear Diffuser

D8D5D17B028342BA.jpg

Gloss Black Fogs

AB464AD4179F4A42.jpg

New Front Grille

653A64134E074B91.jpg

Old 16" alloys

fez6.jpg

New 17" alloys

fez5.jpg

Comparisment between L.E.D Number Plate bulbs and Factory Fitted

IMAG0595.jpg

'Performance'

The fiesta is no performance car by any stretch of the imagination but it's perfect for me at the moment with insurance prices and my age. In terms of performance I havn't done alot to her; fitted a J1 Performance Intake and that's about it.

fez7.jpg

Now for some photos! :D

Disgustingly dirty in Leeds Fest

fez8.jpg

fez9.jpg

Typical Rain Half-Way Through Washing

fez11.jpg

Bring on the Winter Weather!

supercleanfez.jpg

Standard Reflection Shots; Roof and Side

roofreflectin.jpg

fez10.jpg

Overall Opinion after 2 Years of Ownership & Future Plans

After two years of ownership I'm still very happy with the car, like I said for me its the perfect balance of power and cost of ownership and is suitable for all my needs. Once you drop the seats I was really surprised just how much stuff you can fit into her! Future plans are to spray the drums on the back black as they have some nice surface rust forming and to do the front callipers red, maybe get it mountuned in the future depending on funds and other cars available. I also want to add daylight running lights into the front grille as I've seen on here (sorry can't remember whois done it) they look fantastic set into the sports grille. Also want to add red DMB Overlays to the alloys, just been too lazy to get them ordered.

Any questions or problems feel free to ask me :)

Calliper Paint

fez12.jpg

Sorry had to split over a few posts as it said I had too many images :P

Looks good mate.

Mucking about with the lighting is about as far as I'll be able to go with my Zetec S because its a lease car. I'm going to add blue vision bulbs, de-tango, led number plate bulbs and the submarine lighting. I may add the illuminated gear stick because I can just remove it when it goes back.

I'd like to add the Montune carbon front splitter and wrap the rear diffuser in carbon but that may be dodgy with insurance. If I could, I'd get a Bluefin (its a derv).

I also want to add daylight running lights into the front grille as I've seen on here (sorry can't remember whois done it) they look fantastic set into the sports grille.

That would be me ;)

Looks really good mate, surface rust on the drums looks horrible so I'll be painting mine too.

I too want DRLs :D

That would be me ;)

Any chance of some pic's how you mounted them and how you've run the cables? :P

Looks stunning Chris! I'm quite tempted to the do the white LED interior & licence plate change now.

Paul :)

Liking the sports grill, very tempted to get it aswell. EP says out of stock for another month too said that for agesssss.

Looking spot on mate.

Nice!

Thanks mate, you're progress thread is always giving me new ideas and motivation!

Looks stunning Chris! I'm quite tempted to the do the white LED interior & licence plate change now.

Paul :)

I'd definably recommend it, eBay is you're best friend for cheap L.E.D's and make such a big difference

Liking the sports grill, very tempted to get it aswell. EP says out of stock for another month too said that for agesssss.

Looking spot on mate.

Cheers mate :)

I'm looking at getting some new plates as the ones supplied by the dealership are such poor quality and look really tatty already! I want the Domed Black style anyone know the cheapest place? I've seen a few on eBay and looked on Demonplates

I'm looking at getting some new plates as the ones supplied by the dealership are such poor quality and look really tatty already! I want the Domed Black style anyone know the cheapest place? I've seen a few on Ebay and looked on Demonplates

Mine were £29.50 from DMB ;) (minus 10% voucher!)

Can i just ask about changing the fog light bulbs, how do i access the fog light bulbs to change them out as I cant seem to figure out how to get at them. is there a guide somewhere on how to do it as I heard it was hard, any info would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club