Do Not Sell My Personal Information

55K Anyone?

Chris Ecc

That is s*x....

My guess is,

its rear wheel drive, going by the position of the engine its nice nut cant see the chassie lasting long with 550BHP in the front

would be a bone shaker

sorry to kill the fantasy although it wouldnt break the bank to build a replica from the outside anyway.

also spark plug 3 and 4 would be a nightmare too, how can they be changed easily ?

their in under the body panels

• Like 1

Sexy beast!!

They should carbon wrap the piece between the reg plate and the rear window, would finish it nicely and a duplex exhaust would be alot neater, but id still rather an RS Focus :rolleyes:

• Like 1

That's really nice, can tell how much effort has been put into it! I too would rather have an RS Focus, but that Fiesta is mint (sounding like a true chav now :D). Even 4WD can you imagine the power of the thing, be proper scary!

They should carbon wrap the piece between the reg plate and the rear window, would finish it nicely and a duplex exhaust would be alot neater, but id still rather an RS Focus :rolleyes:

Agreed carbon wrap would be ace. I think the exclusivity would be good, that's the only reason I'd pick it over a Focus RS and 4wd, awesome. In my opinion lack of 4WD is the only bad point of the Focus RS.

55K tho. Rather get an M3 for that money, probably cost less to run too lol

It's pretty cool, but you can get some serious track weapons for £55k. Stuff like a Radical or an Atom, Porsche RS's.

I suppose the big thing is that no one else will turn up with one.

You can get more power for a quarter the price, but as a one off it is quite cool. The focus RS should be RWD like a real sports car :P

You can get more power for a quarter the price, but as a one off it is quite cool. The focus RS should be RWD like a real sports car :P

Id rather Buy a new Peel P50 @ 155Mpg

really wish i had one of those cars, wonder if you can buy body kits or a K&N filter for the Peel p50

:lol:

• Like 1

It's a nice car, looks like a good project, great finish.

However saying that so much more I'd rather buy with 55K.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club