Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide To Fitting Mist Type Jets On Your Ford

Lenny

Mine were £6 for heated ones, still looking for a loom to hook them up though >.<

Hi, love the guide, but just wondering, does anyone know if its possible to fit them to a mk1.5 focus?

• Like 1

All nozzles fit all Ford's whether heated or not as they're all the same size and fit but only cars with the heater loom will get the heated ones working.

Ok thanks, ill have a look and see if mine are heated or not, think ill be ordering myself a set soon though!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Alright, buys? I take it these will work for my mk. 2 focus too? How long does the changeout take?

• Like 1

Depending on whether you have a bonnet liner or not- 30 seconds to 5 minutes.

It really is a mod you can do in your !Removed! break.

The only thing that may slow it down a bit is if the nozzle is a heated one and the wires on the ones you source are not long enough, in that case it's maybe 5 - 10 minutes to splice in extension wires.

Fitted mine the weekend, they are a great job and save so much more water. Great guide :)

Fitted mine the weekend, they are a great job and save so much more water. Great guide :)

Thanks Stephen mate,

Ive found they create a nice foam effect on the windscreen when driving over 50kmh/40mph

As you said they use less water or the expensive ready mix pink fluid from Halfords.

This modification will pay for itself.

• 2 weeks later...

this is a great little mod and i will be changing mine to the mist type , nice one lenny .

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I installed the mists today. Yes they spray low but on first wipe, the blades sweep the water up, thus clearing the water more efficiently and using less water. Great mod on my mk2 tdci.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Excellent guide as usual Lenny. Got myself a pair today and the whole process took about 10 min. That was because I had the jet facing the wrong way at first. Quickly rectified and all working. Much nicer and efficient than the jet types.

Thanks for the info and guide.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

little up date, these jets seem to now be around £15 to £24 per jet depending where you get them from :angry:

£30 plus postage now seems a bit much for what they are :(

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hei matte i am looking for heated mist jets for my ford focu tdci 2006.i cant find them.Can you help me?thank you.

The FINIS codes are somewhere in here I believe, but just eBay search "Ford Focus Heated Mist Jets"

The FINIS codes are somewhere in here I believe, but just ebay search "Ford Focus Heated Mist Jets"

Any of them can fit my model?or i need any part number?

Loving how they have only three available :D

• Like 1

Loving how they have only three available :D

Surly that's 3 pairs mate,

If there selling for 15 pounds each I'll take mine out and sell em

:o

yes now price is about 16 pounds for each i just contacted a seller on eBay.... great! :/

• Like 1

Oh yes, the cheap mod of the day when you did this guide is no more Lenny!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You need to make a new post in the relevant section.

Please copy and paste your content on the Fiesta section and request the above post be deleted once copied over.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club