Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide To Fitting Mist Type Jets On Your Ford

Lenny

i personally think they are better then the originals, more of a spread on fluid. makes it more sudsy as well and cleans better.

cant complain since they only cost £2 each! :lol:

i personally think they are better then the originals, more of a spread on fluid. makes it more sudsy as well and cleans better.

cant complain since they only cost £2 each! :lol:

Tank of fluid will last you longer too,

since you don't need to use as much to clean the dirt.

good point lenny.

and cool, keep us posted barry

Will do fellas - easy job to do, just glad i saw this (should be in the focus thread as well ;) )

Going to order them now, if works firewall allows me!!!

POST EDIT - Ordered B)

I wonder if these are the same jets fitted to my mondeo. i have heated front jets but i cant remember what the spray is like :lol: I know the fluid lasts for aaaaaaaaaaaages though, i tried to empty it one night to see if the light on the dash worked but i got bored after about 5 mins of spraying and no sign of it :lol:

looking at ford parts uk, it looks like this is what i have fitted.. http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_mondeo_windscreen_washer_jet_heated_2078.htm

given the difference in price im presuming they are different.

Will do fellas - easy job to do, just glad i saw this (should be in the focus thread as well ;) )

Im doing my best to spread the word mate,

see the list of guides at the bottom of all my posts,

just click on each guide to open it,B)

I wonder if these are the same jets fitted to my mondeo. i have heated front jets but i cant remember what the spray is like :lol: I know the fluid lasts for aaaaaaaaaaaages though, i tried to empty it one night to see if the light on the dash worked but i got bored after about 5 mins of spraying and no sign of it :lol:

looking at ford parts uk, it looks like this is what i have fitted.. http://www.fordparts...heated_2078.htm

given the difference in price im presuming they are different.

The ones you have listed their mate are different jets,

they are the ones i have also removed from my focus,

the jets you require are the heated type listed on page 1 of this guide, with a link to a Genuine Ford Dealer,

their half the price of your listing and a direct replacement mate,

Follow this guide will take less than 5minutes to do.B)

The ones you have listed their mate are different jets,

they are the ones i have also removed from my focus,

the jets you require are the heated type listed on page 1 of this guide, with a link to a Genuine Ford Dealer,

their half the price of your listing and a direct replacement mate,

Follow this guide will take less than 5minutes to do.B)

ahh so they are the same fitment. i might order them from the eBay link then.

cheers Lenny.

ahh so they are the same fitment. i might order them from the ebay link then.

cheers Lenny.

Paynes know there recommended on this forum, i e-mailed them a link when I created it,

So perhaps if you e-mail them through e-bay tell them you saw them on here,

They may give some discount.B)

Paynes know there recommended on this forum, i e-mailed them a link when I created it,

So perhaps if you e-mail them through e-bay tell them you saw them on here,

They may give some discount.B)

i like the sounds of a discount. and if you dont ask...you dont get :)

Will these even fit my old mk1 1999 zetec? It has heated jets but the coverage from them is really poor!

Will these even fit my old mk1 1999 zetec? It has heated jets but the coverage from them is really poor!

yes mate,

glad to inform you these will fit your focus, they even fit the 1997 fiesta Dan is sporting them as we speak, B)

In that case, Ordered!

im sure Lenny has some sort of connection to the suppliers of these washer jets..:lol:

• Like 1

im sure Lenny has some sort of connection to the suppliers of these washer jets..:lol:

Ow I Wish i had, :(

and I wish I had connections with all the suppliers/sellers I recommend on this site,:lol:

when I create a guide i always e-mail the sellers involved who supplied me the parts to inform them that i have hopefully brought them more business.

I get plenty of thanks which is great,

but I’ve yet to get anything in the post or bank account,

perhaps a Christmas card is on its way.

Ow I Wish i had, :(

and I wish I had connections with all the suppliers/sellers I recommend on this site,:lol:

when I create a guide i always e-mail the sellers involved who supplied me the parts to inform them that i have hopefully brought them more business.

I get plenty of thanks which is great,

but I’ve yet to get anything in the post or bank account,

perhaps a Christmas card is on its way.

Very good thinking. I wonder if there are things we could do a group buy and get some discounts? obviously we would need a good interest in whatever it may be but it might work? things i have taken part in before have failed but when i used to do large scale R/C we had quite a few good results.

• Like 1

Very good thinking. I wonder if there are things we could do a group buy and get some discounts? obviously we would need a good interest in whatever it may be but it might work? things i have taken part in before have failed but when i used to do large scale R/C we had quite a few good results.

These Jets May be a Good Group Purchase,

I plan to purchase a non heated set of the Ford Mist Jets for a 2006 Nissan Almera so if anyone is thinking of grouping I’m in.

Used to have a 1/6th Scale Nitro R/C Mitsubishi Lancer got 60Mph out of it, 2 speed gear box Raspy little thing till I wrote it off :lol:

These Jets May be a Good Group Purchase,

I plan to purchase a non heated set of the Ford Mist Jets for a 2006 Nissan Almera so if anyone is thinking of grouping I’m in.

Used to have a 1/6th Scale Nitro R/C Mitsubishi Lancer got 60Mph out of it, 2 speed gear box Raspy little thing till I wrote it off :lol:

im interested in a heated set.

hah, cant beat the smell of the nitro fuel, absolutely love it :lol: i had an FG marder, 1/5th scale. it was a 26cc petrol with hydraulic brakes - could go and stop but after spending £1500 in about 6 months on it i had to pack it in. really good fun when they are working though :lol:

Wow this is a cool idea... doesn't look too difficult either. Great post & vid!

• Like 1

Got these delivered over the weekend whilst i was away so had to collect from post office last night - really quick deliverly - impressed.

Going to install these this weekend - should be done in 5 minutes and then suppose i better clean the car as well!!

Just discovered this mod, knew that other makes and models could do this and always wondered with Fiestas.

Does the inital post link still work? I only seem to be able to see the heated ones (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Focus-Mk4-2011-Onwards-Heated-Front-Washer-Jet-Spray-Type-x1-/220849176475?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item336ba2ff9b)

• Like 1

Just discovered this mod, knew that other makes and models could do this and always wondered with Fiestas.

Does the inital post link still work? I only seem to be able to see the heated ones (http://www.ebay.co.u...=item336ba2ff9b)

the seller that stocks the heated type will supply the non heated type on request,

however they are both the same price and the headed ones will work 100% in a non heated fitment,

so its up to you mate if you want to fit the heated type and snip the connectors off the rear of the jets,

or order a set of non heated,

if you are ordering a non heated set please quote the part number encase the accidently send you a set the same as what you currently have.B)

Fitted these to my mk1 Focus today. Much better. What a brilliant little cheap modification this is. One quick question, Is it possible to adjust the spray direction on this type of jet? I used to adjust the normal ones by using a needle in the jet etc. The mist seems to hit my windscreen a bit low down thats all.

• Like 1