Do Not Sell My Personal Information

rear speaker wiring

imperial21

Hi all i have a 1997 mk4 fiesta chicane,i am wondering if all fiestas would have the wiring for rear Speakers ? i have had the stero out and all the wiring plugs are full of wires so do ford tuck the wires some where in the back of the car if they dont fit rear Speakers ???

have you got 2 door or 4 door if youve got a 4 door youd be better off putting them in doors mate i tryed fitting them in the rear of my car dont fit properly and i couldnt find any wires either mate :)

have you got 2 door or 4 door if youve got a 4 door youd be better off putting them in doors mate i tryed fitting them in the rear of my car dont fit properly and i couldnt find any wires either mate :)

its a 2 door car

If the car had rear Speakers as standard they will be in the 1/4 pannel behind the carpet. If it didn't come with rear Speakers then there wont be any wiring loom there although the grills + screw holes in the side trim will be present.. You can get speaker adaptor rings to fit aftermarket Speakers into the side trim panels and routing the speaker wiring to the front is a very easy job to do :)

Another way is nip to your local scrappy and have a look in some of the Festa's. I managed to get some standard rear speakers for £1 each and also part of the loom for each side with the original plugs on as someone had cut the speaker wires on my car. Fit the speakers and solder the original speaker plugs to some speaker wire (quite cheap to buy at halfords) and route the speaker wiring to the front of the car :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club