Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

scrotes on mopeds

Steve

Am i the only one who hates mopeds? especially the kids on mopeds.. I had one try to overtake me on the inside… kids got a death wish!
Worst ones are the noisey ones that go past ya house at 3 in the morning… anyone else hate them?

I also hate them! Also hate when there are two of them side by side blocking the whole lane! And the noise...don't get me started on that. Chicken chasers :lol:

Absolutely, I couldn't hate them more. When I was 16/17 I never really had the desire to have a moped, but most of these kids seem to nowadays.

The noise at 3am sounds familiar to me, honestly I'm sick to death of it. Why do they bother putting sports exhausts on when they still have a little 49cc chainsaw engine. The sound of these little mean machines is a laugh :D I always imagined the sound of a moped engine is similar to what would happen if someone was to place a microphone inside a tin with loads of wasps.

You do see young girls on them sometimes, and generally they're better riders and unlike the young males, seem to acknowledge that they're riding a peice of plastic with a 3hp engine around close to cars & trucks. So ride more responsible.

I agree it's little scrotes that ride them maybe because there cheap to run, tax etc but there one up by mine and by the sounds of it. Its ready for the scrap yard. And the little scrotes that ride them by the looks of the things there not very well looked after with bits of parcel tape to keep the light on or cracked plastic bodys where there probaily been driveing like idiots and crashed them.

And another thing is the way they get up your !Removed! when you slow down for speedbumps that anoys the hell out of me.

Hate isnt a sufficient word...

I had one yesterday who overtook me in the town round a corner on the outside, driving straight into the path of a car, and drove within a hair width of the front of my car...

Little BarStewards!!!!

I love how they think they look cool...

I hate them as well, in the wonderful city of bradford theyre everywhere and they take out the bafflers from the exhaust so you hear them over a fricking mile away! but I love it after the little '!Removed!' takes over you when you have to slow down for speed bumps and then you floor it past them, makes me chuckle!

Take the baffles out of their exhausts? What in the name of all that's holy would drive these kids to doing this.. I'm thinking possibly, that these kids who ride these oversized hedge trimmers geniunely believe they are riding a superbike, or that they are bikers. Funnily enough I had one overtake me yesterday while in traffic (on the inside!) and the noise from the !Removed! thing, I heard it a mile off and when he went by I literally had to cover my ears because I had my windows down and that horrible sound of the little 49cc piston two stroke strimmer engine just echoed into my car and came close to deafening me - and he was doing that 'thing' they do, where they look around at all the girls and lads. In their mind the girls are thinking "He's so cool" and the lads are looking thinking "That could be me one day", when in actual fact they're all laughing at how somebody has the nerve to ride one of those cheap rubbish oversized Mini Moto's and have the audacity to they think they look cool.

Rant mode - off. Deep breaths lol

:D

I am sick to death of hearing the one up by mine sound like a bag of crap and with this week being hot i've had all the windows open and when the little idiot drives past i can't hear the !Removed! tele.

I think next time i hear him i am gonna tie abit of fishing wire across the road and watch and laugh when he comes flying around the corner.

OMG I am writting this and i can hear the little bag head. :angry:

I am sick to death of hearing the one up by mine sound like a bag of crap and with this week being hot i've had all the windows open and when the little idiot drives past i can't hear the !Removed! tele.

I think next time i hear him i am gonna tie abit of fishing wire across the road and watch and laugh when he comes flying around the corner.

OMG I am writting this and i can hear the little bag head. :angry:

Ah good old Steve McQueen Style :D

LOL! I love that video, seen it so many times. What a total tool, can you imagine this guy in control of proper big boys bike!

I am with you. I hate these mopeds too. They are just blot on the name of vehicles.

Is there any way to change the speedometer. It is in miles and I want to change it in KM speedometer. Can you tell me how much it will cost to change that?

Very annoying - I live on a sharp bend in the road, around which peds love to whiz and accelerate at full whack (i.e. turning their hairdryer engine to "High".. :) )

Haha, it's so funny, they do that at traffic lights too. When they change all of a sudden you see their right hand twist the throttle right the way round to the end of its travel :D.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club