Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Windy Noise Whilst Driving

jingles

just wondering if any one else gets this problem or if any body knows the solution. i have a 59 reg zetec s, and when im driving i get a noise from the passenger door area, that sounds like the window is not shut properly. havent really had a look as yet but was wonderiong if this could just be a manufacturing fault. thanks

just wondering if any one else gets this problem or if any body knows the solution. i have a 59 reg zetec s, and when im driving i get a noise from the passenger door area, that sounds like the window is not shut properly. havent really had a look as yet but was wonderiong if this could just be a manufacturing fault. thanks

door may have been bent out at the top sometimes done when keys are locked in the car :o

door may have been bent out at the top sometimes done when keys are locked in the car :o

put the window down and youll see the seal around the inside of the window frame see if this is loose just push it in as its known for this to come loose with window use and need pushed back in you cant miss it it looks like that furry material rather than rubber

put the window down and youll see the seal around the inside of the window frame see if this is loose just push it in as its known for this to come loose with window use and need pushed back in you cant miss it it looks like that furry material rather than rubber

Thanks ill take a look when the wife gets back with the car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club