Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Connecting Ipod To Triple Deck

jaxs

Hello all

I am collecting my Fiesta this morning (very excited) which is a 2005 (55) model. It has a triple deck stereo system and i was wondering if there was any way i can use an I-pod with it? I do not recall and Aux point so do i need to buy a new system or is there a way round it?

I have had a read through a lot of the posts on this forum so if this question has already been answered, grateful if you could kindly point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

Jaxs

I believe you need something like this, others may correct me !!

http://www.carcommunications.co.uk/connects2-aux-interface-adaptor-for-ford-ctvfox002-p-3875.html

If you read the text at the botton of the article it mentions higher level upgrades from Dension or DICE which will give you more functions. Hope this helps !!

many thanks for this. however not being technically minded, does this mean that the audio deck needs changing? I have spoken to a local audio dealer who has advised that the only way to check if there is an Aux point on the system is to remove it an check (thus labour costs). before going down this route it would be useful to know if the Set has this dock.

Any recommendations for an alternative audio system also would be welcome.

thanks

Jaxs

No you unplug the cable going into your current unit, plug the adaptor in and then plug the original cable into the new adaptor. The adaptor has a 'flying lead' which gives you the required Aux input connection. No need to change the factory head unit. :)

Many thanks..... I hope i can find someone to do this now !

Jaxs

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club