Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Now Not Starting

marrak1967

HELP.MY MONDEO IS NOW NOT STARTING.i have changed battery and its had full service i had reply to my previous post saying it could be either the cam shaft sensor or crank sensor so i decided to replace both but still not starting i loosened each injector to see if fuel was getting through it was on all 4 injectors.i have had egr valve off and it has been cleaned.i just dont know whats the problem.any suggestions much app,thanks michael

HELP.MY MONDEO IS NOW NOT STARTING.i have changed battery and its had full service i had reply to my previous post saying it could be either the cam shaft sensor or crank sensor so i decided to replace both but still not starting i loosened each injector to see if fuel was getting through it was on all 4 injectors.i have had egr valve off and it has been cleaned.i just dont know whats the problem.any suggestions much app,thanks michael

are the glow plugs ok :(

YES MATE THEY ARE NEW ASWELL.WHEN I TURN IGNITION ON I DONT SEAM TO HEAR ANY NOISES FROM THE SENDER UNIT.IM SURE YOU USED TO HEAR IT TURNING ON AND WORKING.SO I THINK ITS GETTING STAVED OF FUEL.ANYBODY KNOW WHICH FUSE IT IS FOR THE SENDER UNIT AS I DONT HAVE MANUAL.THANKS

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club