Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aux Button, 57 Focus Titanium.

moods

Hi All, I have connected my ipod/phone to the aux jack in glovebox but it wont play? where is the aux button to play my ipoid?

Hi All, I have connected my ipod/phone to the aux jack in glovebox but it wont play? where is the aux button to play my ipoid?

Hi,

if your stereo is a 6000cd or sony,

the AUX button is below the CD button and above the AM/FM button on the left side of the stereo,

or

press the voice button,

say ''External Device''

the car will respond

then say ''Line in''

should play then B)

Hi,

if your stereo is a 6000cd or sony,

the AUX button is below the CD button and above the AM/FM button on the left side of the stereo,

or

press the voice button,

say ''External Device''

the car will respond

then say ''Line in''

should play then B)

Hi, thanks for the info, my radio is the touchscreen type with built in sat nav etc, that's why I can't find a aux button, what type model would this be and is there a aux button

If your model is the Travel pilot one with intergrated climate controls then manual states.

Travel Pilot has a row of button each side of the screen and climate controls below. Or maybe you have aftermarket Satnav , upload a picture of it.

Auxiliary input

If your vehicle is equipped with an AUX

input socket selecting AUX will allow an

external device to be played through the

system.

Press CD/AUX twice to select the AUX

input mode. You may control volume and

other audio settings in

try holding the cd button. or double press it (like a PC mouse).

if that fails, go through the main menu, maybe there is an option you have missed.

post-26048-0-48271700-1317665055_thumb.jHi, see attached pics of my rtadio, no aux button???

John H, thanks for the post, it worked.

• 4 months later...

Hi. I have a 56 zetec focus. I have the 6000 cd player with the aux button, but where would I find the plug for my iPod? I have checked the glove box and there is nothing in there? Any help would be great.

Hi. I have a 56 zetec focus. I have the 6000 cd player with the aux button, but where would I find the plug for my iPod? I have checked the glove box and there is nothing in there? Any help would be great.

I've posted an answer elsewhere mate.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/30494-6000-cd-player-aux-location/page__pid__166340#entry166340

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club