Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Album Artwork On New Focus Audio

Wickwick10_1

Noticed that Will had put that by using the Ford "Y" cable you can get album artwork on the screen ? Has anyone else done this as I have tried and all I get is track name / artist ?

Try making a Mp3 cd in the folders include the covers , see if it works

Try making a Mp3 cd in the folders include the covers , see if it works

Have you got the covers on yours mate ? Looking in the Internet I see only America has this in there fords and we get it next year ? Looks like not current option to have artwork ?

Chaps don't waste your time getting your album artwork onto your new focus system as it don't have the software till next year - USA have it which is MyFord Touch but not UK so don't waste time like I have !

I was on the understanding that you could, but due to the y cable switching the bluetooth off your phone buying a 20pound lead and picking up 3 points on you licence with a fine everytime you want to use you phone (for a crazy thing like a phone call, who would of thought of that) sounds like only an idiot would bother in my personal opinion.

Does not switch bluetooth off ? With "Y" cable in calls can be made and received as I did try it . So I am not an idiot thanks.

Also may I ask what model of focus you drive as your stereo may be different ?

Chaps don't waste your time getting your album artwork onto your new focus system as it don't have the software till next year - USA have it which is MyFord Touch but not UK so don't waste time like I have !

Hi, I don't think it will be possible even with updated software as the MyFord touch is a completely different thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MyFord_Touch

Chris

Hi, I don't think it will be possible even with updated software as the MyFord touch is a completely different thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MyFord_Touch

Chris

Totally agree mate from what I have read up on - just never understand why people say it can be done when clearly it can't ? I would only post facts not guess and lead people down the wrong path. Cheers anyway will check that site out.

Totally agree mate from what I have read up on - just never understand why people say it can be done when clearly it can't ? I would only post facts not guess and lead people down the wrong path. Cheers anyway will check that site out.

Good site read and looks like US only ! Thanks for putting us all straight.

Sony head unit, if it's the case as in it don't switch off the bluetooth then fair play.

Hi, the Sony MyFord Sync 8" touchscreen system will be coming next year....

Chris

Sony head unit, if it's the case as in it don't switch off the Bluetooth then fair play.

It don't switch off bluetooth - you can't have album art ? So I take it your discussion did not involve the new Sony fitted in the new focus or is it the new one youhave ?

Hi, the Sony MyFord Sync 8" touchscreen system will be coming next year....

Chris

Yes I read this - looks like new ST to be the first !

Yer I have the Sony system in the titanium trim, so can you conferm that the bluetooth stays on for others???

My bluetooth works no problem calling out and receiving calls. The debate for me was being told yes album art works when clearly it doesn't ?

So what's the point I having a lead for the car?? All it's doing in that case is charging your phone ciggy lighter works for that.

So what's the point I having a lead for the car?? All it's doing in that case is charging your phone ciggy lighter works for that.

Hi, the only reason would be because some media devices don't have bluetooth and use either usb or the jack, and, as you said, to charge phones...

Chris

Hi, the only reason would be because some media devices don't have bluetooth and use either usb or the jack, and, as you said, to charge phones...

Chris

Also some bluetooth devices don't stream as good as others.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club