Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Abs Issue

jws

hi can anyone tell me i just bought a 2003 ford fiesta 1.25 finesse and i need 2 wheel bearings replaced and i need to know if my car has abs fitted or not and i have no idea if it is or not the car was registered early 03 and nobody knows either can anyone help as im off the road until there replaced :( :( :( :(

hi can anyone tell me i just bought a 2003 ford fiesta 1.25 finesse and i need 2 wheel bearings replaced and i need to know if my car has abs fitted or not and i have no idea if it is or not the car was registered early 03 and nobody knows either can anyone help as im off the road until there replaced :( :( :( :(

when you turn the ignition on and all the dash lights come on is there one for abs? also if you have a look behind the wheels you will be able to see if it has sensors or not.

hi the car does have a space on the dash for abs but it dosnt light up at all ??????

hi the car does have a space on the dash for abs but it dosnt light up at all ??????

its still possible that it doesnt have abs. if you can turn the wheels full lock and have a look behind the wheel, you are looking for a wire going into the steering knuckle.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club