Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

My Poor Car :(

xCowlesy

Poor Brum Brum!

Thought id share my terrible wreck of a car. :(

Im fine :)

I wasnt trying to rally race, i cant remember what happened only what ive been told! :( wish i could though!

SDC12355.jpg

SDC12354.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

You must have been doing a high speed, and as above glad you’re still breathing,

So is another ford on the cards or are the insurance paying out :(

As Lenny said you must have been doing quite a speed for there to be that much damage. Glad you're alright though.

Learn from it and move on :)

As Lenny said you must have been doing quite a speed for there to be that much damage. Glad you're alright though.

Learn from it and move on :)

Stationary it's a killer

Speed has never killed any one ;)

not much thread left on the front tyre neither

Crumple Zone worked well there , at least your still here to be able to post the pics, now the real pain begins trying to get a decent payout from insurance company.i hope no-one was injured.

Nope wasnt going any faster than 30mph as i know for a fact that road is terrible when its wet. Apparantly there were diesel on the bend which made me skid, i tried correcting and ended up in the ditch as the picture shows. (As ive been told)

But yeah, definatley a write off, car shopping again now! Dont think another fiesta is going to be coming my way as my parents said it would probably remind me of the accident too much as im pretty much annoyed at it most of the time!

But wiplash, few bangs and bruises and 6 stitches in my nose isnt bad to look at the car, i was in tears when i saw the car :'(

No one else was in the car, i just dropped off a friend before though! so glad she wasnt in the car when this happened. :(

Thankyou everyone for showing concern! I just thought id show my terrible loss of a car haha.

:)

It's always hard dealing with an accident. I remember my brother when he wrote off his Astra and he was so shaken up it took him a while before getting behind the wheel again. When you do drive again, you're likely to be quite nervous, but take someone with you it might make you feel better and just gain your confidence back.

My brothers crash was very similar, and the damage was similar - someone pulled out at a roundabout and he didn't have time to react and smashed straight into the side of their car. She'd only been driving a few weeks and was using her mothers car, so obviously lack of experience on her part.

I remember getting beaten up last year (got my front tooth smashed out and needed 18 stiches at A&E) in a road rage incident (I was blameless, so no flaming). It took me a while before my confidence came back, and was nervous on a night with lights behind me. But confidence does come back in time.

Anyhow, hope the insurance claim goes quickly and you can be back on the road soon :)

Dan

It's always hard dealing with an accident. I remember my brother when he wrote off his Astra and he was so shaken up it took him a while before getting behind the wheel again. When you do drive again, you're likely to be quite nervous, but take someone with you it might make you feel better and just gain your confidence back.

My brothers crash was very similar, and the damage was similar - someone pulled out at a roundabout and he didn't have time to react and smashed straight into the side of their car. She'd only been driving a few weeks and was using her mothers car, so obviously lack of experience on her part.

I remember getting beaten up last year (got my front tooth smashed out and needed 18 stiches at A&E) in a road rage incident (I was blameless, so no flaming). It took me a while before my confidence came back, and was nervous on a night with lights behind me. But confidence does come back in time.

Anyhow, hope the insurance claim goes quickly and you can be back on the road soon :)

Dan

Sounds like you've had a few things for yourself! it is my first time in an accident and my first time with all these bruises and everything! So its shaken me up a bit more then i want it too.

All i want to do is get another car and get out there but im not aloud because i had a head injury! :(

But thankyou for showing your concern :) i appretiate it :)

-Sarah

Poor Brum Brum!

Thought id share my terrible wreck of a car. :(

Im fine :)

I wasnt trying to rally race, i cant remember what happened only what ive been told! :( wish i could though!

SDC12355.jpg

SDC12354.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club