Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Servicing Cost

rexleroy

hi all can someone tell me the cost of a full service by a ford dealer.My car is fiesta titanium 1.6 petrol.This is the first service

• Like 1

hi all can someone tell me the cost of a full service by a ford dealer.My car is fiesta titanium 1.6 petrol.This is the first service

The most accurate response would be from your local Ford dealer to be honest as they can vary from place to place and don't be afraid to haggle with them, don't take as gospel what they tell you. I got them to price match a nationwide service centre last year and saved quite a bit, £185 down to £130 if I remember correctly.

My local dealer charges £125 st them moment and that includes courtesy car and a year/12k miles UK & Europe breakdown cover (Ford Assist 12)

Ford seem so cheap on servicing costs - I say this because a few years ago when my father had a TDi Clio the 12,000 miles service was £250! Mind that probably includes an extra hours labour to replace/repair all the trim and fixings as with a Renault it's pretty certain after a few weeks bits will start falling off :P

• Like 1

The First and second service is a Interim one and the cost from Ford varies hugely depending on the North/south devide. Just had my 1st service at £189 at Wokingham Ford.

For more info take a look at :

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club