Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal

Wooder

Not a fan, gloss is clashing with the grey. Might be better in a Matt finish.

Hi

Thx for reply.

I thought they looked black ( as in brochure)

Mine are certainly silver ??

Not sure if I should complain, or perhaps it makes mine a bit unique ??

Wonder if it will be like a rare stamp, and worth a fortune ( I think not)

Did you get an alloy footrest as shown in brochure ?

Regards

Yes I did get the alloy foot rest if I was you I would ask if it can be change

• 2 weeks later...

in your pics u dont have a alloy foot rest?

anyway nice to see this in white as i have a metal in black. still not seen 1 in gray if they did it in the end lol. i do love theses cars.

u paying finance on this? if so how much u paying if u dont mind me asking as it looks like u got the push button start that i dont have lol anyway as i asked u i tell u mine. i paying £303.50 a month for 4 years.

in your pics u dont have a alloy foot rest?

anyway nice to see this in white as i have a metal in black. still not seen 1 in gray if they did it in the end lol. i do love theses cars.

u paying finance on this? if so how much u paying if u dont mind me asking as it looks like u got the push button start that i dont have lol anyway as i asked u i tell u mine. i paying £303.50 a month for 4 years.

Hi I am paying 350 a month for 3 years I have powerstart & keyless enter & city pack & dab Sony radio with bluetooth

not bad bit better than me then i not got key less and button start but got everything eles like auto lights and the sony radio. u kepping the car as it is? i not sure if i wanna mountune mine or leave it. i prob leave it but sooo tempting

not bad bit better than me then i not got key less and button start but got everything eles like auto lights and the sony radio. u kepping the car as it is? i not sure if i wanna mountune mine or leave it. i prob leave it but sooo tempting

I'm not getting mine mountune I'm happy with the way it is I have had the roof done black and the spot lights done in gloss black

Nice looking car.

It looks like a Zetec S tho, what's the difference between one of those and a Metal?

Only 1000 metals made and zetec s is 120ps metal is 134ps etc....

So, a nice looking car, exclusive and more woof than a ZS...

:wub:

Hiya mate

Great pics of your motor. just bought one myself but my pics are not as good as yours.

Very nice mate!! So wish I had been in a mood to wait when I went to get my fester. But I'm impatient lol ended up with the s1600 mainly due to the leather seats and they had 1 in stock lol. Hope your enjoying her

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Looks very nice mate are pleased with it . Can I ask do the Green arrow come on your dash broad to tell to change gear

• 5 months later...

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Nice motor Jonny

I notice you did`nt go for privacy glass on you Metal...... Any reason why ?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello Hi.

I've just bought a white 12 plate Fiesta Metal and I'm slyly comparing your photos to what my car looks like. I'm a bit jealous that my car doesn't have the Sony stereo or the city pack but apart from that, I'm fairly well-equipped. I've got two quick questions...

1) Can someone please talk me through briefly what the trip computer is showing me at every push of the mode button. I've got MPG (which is obvious) but another MPG reading, but one with a circle and line through it etc. What does it mean? The handbook is as useful as asking Bruce Forsyth to explain the offside rule without bursting into some dancing.

2) I'm aware that although the METAL is a limited edition car, I'm seeing a lot more (or other Fiesta owners trying to make their Zetec S's look like METALs) so how can I make subtle changes which makes mine look even more unique. I'm hearing "upgrade/paint the brake calipers", "get some privacy glass for the back windows", "vinyl wrap the roof" but they're all quite expensive options. He's anyone got any further tips?

Thanks

Hi and welcome,

To answer you're first question, the additional MPG reading is your instant MPG

Secondly to make your car a bit more unique you could look at getting some DMB gel overlays for your Ford badges, search on google for them. I'm sure other people will have more of an input in this area though!