Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still Not Liking Rear End ! Ideas ?

Wickwick10_1

Still not liking my rear end of new focus after 3 weeks ! Thought it may grow on me but not yet ? Any ideas ? Don't want to spend out on it but any ideas on nice touch's ???

21a780d9.jpg

I think i would add a little chrome along bottom edge of boot , chrome numberplate surround and chrome trim on black section of lower bumper to break the lines up. or some carbon wrap. If they are available then a Chromo boot handle. Just some thoughts :P

post-22424-0-45076300-1318620089_thumb.j

• Like 1

Totally disagree. I think it looks great. I think the car looks superb. You'll get used to it. If you think that rears bad I used to own a picasso and that was uuuuuuuuuuugly.

Well two total opposite views ..... thanks chaps !

I'm sure in the near future there will be some custom mods made to brighten the rear end up

• Like 1

I'm sure in the near future there will be some custom mods made to brighten the rear end up

I personally think pree's idea would work well on the rear also the duplex system is currently being manufactured by German company Bastuck™ designed to be a direct replacement they already manufacture duplex systems for the Mk1 and the Mk2 including Mk2.5

I'm sure it will be followed by a rear skirt to compliment the duplex exhaust system and if all of that doesn't tickle your fancy shir Bottletree will buy the car off ya as it is :lol:

also check here for modification parts Click Here

I personally think pree's idea would work well on the rear also the duplex system is currently being manufactured by German company Bastuck™ designed to be a direct replacement they already manufacture duplex systems for the Mk1 and the Mk2 including Mk2.5

I’m sure it will be followed by a rear skirt to compliment the duplex exhaust system and if all of that doesn’t tickle your fancy shir Bottletree will buy the car off ya as it is :lol:

also chec here for modification parts Click Here

It's that boring at the back I am tempted to badge it back up lol 

It's that boring at the back I am tempted to badge it back up lol 

lol, I think it does look good and clean looking but at the same time a little plain. I would probably rebadge it until aftermarket bits n pieces become available. Just my opinion.

Paul :)

Hi, hate say, but it is white and white is a bland colour because it doesn't really change under different lighting. Can I ask, and without offence, why you didn't buy a car you totally liked instead of spending extra hard earned cash on changing one you don't? I can never figured out why somebody spends hundreds of pounds on a car, such as a basic corsa/fiesta/focus, only for it to be the same car a anyone else's under the skin, and no quicker. I prefer a car that looks stock and surprises in performance...

Chris

Hi, hate say, but it is white and white is a bland colour because it doesn't really change under different lighting. Can I ask, and without offence, why you didn't buy a car you totally liked instead of spending extra hard earned cash on changing one you don't? I can never figured out why somebody spends hundreds of pound on a car, such as a basic corsa/fiests/focus, only for it to be the same car a anyone else's under the skin, and no quicker. I prefer a car that looks stock and surprises in performance...

Chris

The car is awesome and I am pleased with it but being a bit fussy I suppose.

Hi, well you can't see the backend when you are sitting in the drivers seat enjoying your car anyway :D

Chris

Hi, well you can't see the backend when you are sitting in the drivers seat enjoying your car anyway :D

Chris

True mate ! Being fussy !

Well, we all know that the first two and a half series were distinctive at the rear and in fact, it wouldn't bother many if it had stayed the same.

Anyway, where I come from, when someone buys a new car, we cordially wish saying something equal to "May God make you drive safe, without accidents and the gaze of the evil eye". :)

In short: Enjoy it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club