Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Condensation

micksilver

Anybody got problems with their focus misting up, I'm on my second Focus style and both have misted up badly. I was hoping my first car was a one off but unfortunately this one is just as bad. When I leave work mine is always the one with the most condensation in the car park. Anyone got a solution?

• Like 1

Anybody got problems with their focus misting up, I'm on my second Focus style and both have misted up badly. I was hoping my first car was a one off but unfortunately this one is just as bad. When I leave work mine is always the one with the most condensation in the car park. Anyone got a solution?

I have a Mk2.5 focus and i must say I haven’t experienced this problem, check the floor for damp patches which may lead to a leak,

but my guess is your car was valuated before you bought it, leaving the seats damp causing a lot of moisture in the car which cant escape,

I recommend you buy a set of these Click Here portable dehumidifiers,

i have a set in my focus since its now in storage, their brilliant and will absorb excess moisture from inside your car

when their charged the crystals in the box are blue, then when they are full of moisture they turn pink,

plug them in to a socket in the house for 24 hours, then they heat up dispersing the moisture, crystals turn blue ready to go back in the car again,

i use one at a time and keep them in rotation,

I guarantee this kit will defiantly sole the moisture problem mate.

It might be an idea to change your pollen filter. It's located under the glove box to the right of the centre console. There is a letter box type plastic cover that gets unscrewed and the filter is in there. It is a bit awkward to change. If the misting is really bad I would place some silica gel sachets on the dash. If it's like a shower in your car then the dehumidifier would be the best thing for it.

• Like 1

driving with aircon (doesn't have to be warm or cold) and and re-circulate should absorb moisture up I'm told.. Check the pollen filter though.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club