Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foc Meet - Meguiars Detailing Workshop

Mark M.K

Hi all,

Meguiars have kindly sent over some maps of how to get to their HQ. Please see attached pictures below for directions.

Little update:

Everybody who turns up at this meet can pick up their FREE FOC club sticker. If you would like one, let me know on the day :)

Hi all,

It's now less than one week untill this amazing meet! If anybody else wants to attend, let me know as FOC will never be given this chance again.

On a side note, remember to bring cash/credit cards so you can buy some Meguiars stock at discounted rates! (Please note that most will be at RRP)

Will it cost us anything for the actual day? and do you know how long it will last? any more questions? maybe?

It's free to attend, no money will be taken unless you buy something from Meguiars. It should last between 2 and 3 hours. We may go to a local pub for lunch after if anybody else wants to stay round a bit longer.

Thanks to all who attended this morning, dispite the cold weather. Hope we all learnt something!

I certainly did, thanks for arranging it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club