Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I need a face lift

Ads

Good evening all :lol: . Im hoping that you all can help, what with the current economic status and money being tight :( :( , my ford focus needs a facelift. There are a few things which i have researched from my local dealer and found many wonderful things at a huge expense. I am looking to change both bumpers on my focus and extend its skirts , lower the car , put 17/18 wheels on , pick up some tailpipes and change the gear knob to a lit up LED one. Does anybody have any ideas ???

In my opinion

17 wheels BBS or OZ superllega

H&R , eibacht spring's and koni kit suspensions

No skirts, Clean visual is better

Some examples for my country ( brazil )

DSC02517.jpg

Enkei rs6 wheels and toyo proxes P4 205/45 R17 tires

dsc07613ok6.jpg

TSW evo-r wheels and a don't know about the tires

imagemlz6.jpg

MAK wheels

DSCN1698.jpg

DSCN16941.jpg

DSCN1693.jpg

'17 TSW Catalunya wheels and Yokohama C.drive 215/45R17 tires

suspension : Eibach (Pro System)

Thanks for the quick reply and amazing pictures. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

17s it is ;)

Like the look of the Enkei Rs6 tyres in picture 1. :lol:

Question about picture 3 for you. Where could i get hold of those headlights and how much would they be ? :unsure:

I like the sound of the ideas you have. It will look good with a nice body kit and wheels together with lowering. But why the hell spoil a nice looking car with a chavvy light up gear knob :D I'd ditch that idea and get a classy brushed aluminium gear knob and handbrake cover.

Y thankyou. ;) My next question is how do i go about getting the entire body kit of the Ford focus Rs , the enkei rs6 wheels the lights from the ford focus in picture 3 and a decent gear knob as you say , cheap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

The WRC Bodykit is the RS Replica that will fit the standard focus. Dunno about the wheels and ford sell a few decent accessories for around the £30 a pop mark.

Y thankyou. ;) My next question is how do i go about getting the entire body kit of the Ford focus Rs , the enkei rs6 wheels the lights from the ford focus in picture 3 and a decent gear knob as you say , cheap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I will ask in forum where a picked these picutires and awser you

later i will new examples for wheels for focus , because now a i have to do some things here a pick more examples for ford focus

And about the headlights , check in eBay.co.uk , according some text for owner's car she bought the headlights here.

:unsure: When u say accessories what do you mean ????? :unsure:

I don't understand your question sorry ,my english is terrible

can you awser again?