Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can I Just Say!

HA06ZZA

Yeah FOC stop swearing and everything on here but they don't look into how some people talk to others, and quite frankly I think it's disgusting. Most of you on here are great people and I get on with you all but others need to start to think before they speak. Yes everyone is entitled to their opions but some cross the line and say some nasty stuff. Sorry about that as I just had enough and had to put it out there, other than that I think it's a great forum and I love being apart of it.

Are you talking about cyber-bullying...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

he might be talking about this thread... its dilutedly "controversial" (in a vicar of dibley sort of way)

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/27640-tinted-lights-feeback/

alternatively, KeithC used the A word on this topic

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/27660-your-views-can-make-a-difference/

you know, the word that accurately describes the part of the body used for sittin on, or homosexual lovin'

B)

There's some heavy stuff in those to be fair. ;)

:lol:

Haha lads I'm 18 not a goon! Just I always get done for swearing on here and it's starting to annoy me that some people say what they want and dont get nothing

It's not cyber bullying I just think it's rude how some of you look down on others and state that in your posts such as the ones stated above

do you mean my actual post, or the links in my post?

If you have a problem with the way someone is dealing with you on FOC, then contact a member of the mod team. The mods are in regular touch with each and we discuss problems regularly and take all complaints seriously.

We cannot be on the forum all the time - nor can we read every single post, so we rely on contact from members or the use of the report button - which is always dealt with within a few hours at most.

HA06ZZA - I'm not sure what you mean by 'always get done for swearing' you're certainly not on my radar and your account does not carry any official warnings for anything. If you mean that you have had posts edited, then those are the rules as voted for by FOC members a long time ago, so deal with that one.

[Edit - I've just checked over your posts and remembered that I did have to edit something out - it was mild and you were upset after your prang, so all you got was a request to cut it out, nothing more]

That all being said - the vast majority of members on this site do appreciate a little banter, and yes, some posts can be cutting. There is a fine line between cutting and rude, and we try to police that line. The nature of different characters means that some things will offend some and not others - so again, we really on the members communicating with us.

Finally - things are a little distorted recently, I have had to be more active over the past month or so than I have at any other time in my nearly two years as a mod, so things will chill out I'm sure.

I dont know what the fuss is about. I like the way things are moderated around here. Far better than any other owners club site I have belonged to.

I dont know what the fuss is about. I like the way things are moderated around here. Far better than any other owners club site I have belonged to.

Thank you for that - a lot of work goes into this place from a very dedicated team of people, so it's good to know that we're getting something right.

That said - if there are issues, let's get them resolved.

All happy campers again lol :D :D

+1

I also think the level of 'debate' is about right, peoples opinions will differer that's what makes all all learn to talk and be part of a community.

It's more fun when you know you've peeved someone off :)

It's more fun when you know you've peeved someone off :)

Then this post should make you very happy :P ;)

feelin the love

2203447_vfQ6YnlZ_c.jpg

I just got a little bit too excited over those pancakes!

I don't get it... you ask for an opinion and if its not what you want to hear you complain? :/ Don't ask for an opinion then lol :) Yes people can be a little cutting but it's called honesty, if someone thinks your car looks "chavvy" then fair enough... Or am I missing the point here :/

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club