Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey...

zozzer

hi Everyone

another S-MAX owner here

*waves*

Zozzer

Hey Z,

glad you are here, please help me getting it going - the conversation in the smax corner that is. :D

Hey Z,

glad you are here, please help me getting it going - the conversation in the smax corner that is. :D

always happy to help...

just taking a look around

always happy to help...

just taking a look around

Don't forget, it's members making the ambience not the staff, we will do some in the smax corner won't we?

As you are all coming I will ask admins to make an off topic section in smax corner.

Don't forget, it's members making the ambience not the staff, we will do some in the smax corner won't we?

As you are all coming I will ask admins to make an off topic section in smax corner.

this would be a good idea, as you know I am not a fan of censorship/posts disappearing, if I give my time and knowledge for free then also I expect some room for 'banter'...

this would be a good idea, as you know I am not a fan of censorship/posts disappearing, if I give my time and knowledge for free then also I expect some room for 'banter'...

:D , me too. Hairy will be joining shortly as well and whoever else, hope many of them.

Hi and welcome to the club.

You are all very welcome to use the general discussion area for all banter. Its very welcome and no doubt i'll be joining with some random and silly comments.

hello :D

Here we go guys, lets get it running :D

Please stay on topic in the main topic, (my name is nor Russell, is it? :huh: )

Z, awaiting your winter review.

All guests just scrolling are welcome to pose smax questions, we already have muchly experienced smax members here and more are coming. Any question will be answered.

;)

Yea sounds good, glad to have you all on board