Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Rusting

daniel2011

HI ALL I HAVE A 2006 FORD FOCUS 2.0 TDCI TITANIUM JUST TODAY I FOUND ON THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR AND ALONG THE WHEEL ARCH THERE IS SOME RUST APPEARING AND THE PAINTWORK IS BUBBLEING, DOES ANY KNOW WHAT THE CORROSION GUARANTEE IS ON THESE CARS, ALSO IF ANYONE COULD LET ME KNOW IF THEY HAVE HAD ANY SIMULAR PROBLEMS OF THIS SORT.

LET ME KNOW GUYS THANKS

i think paintwork is 3years

when my old 2007 focus got to about 4yrs old, the paint was bad at the front, middle and back of the sill, the back being around the door and more stone chipped, but below the middle piller and front of the sill, the paint had basically just come away

you may also find rust bubbling just at the back arch, where it joins the bumper and if you look through the posts you will find a thread about rust in the boot area just beside where the water pipe comes in

- having just got my new car, the old one is still in my driveway till next week. i only read about the rust in the boot the other day and sure enough, on checking mine, it is just beginning

i dare say this area has been covered elsewhere, but being only new i'm not sure where best to point you ... im sure someone else will answer though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club