Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Salutations

JoeSmith

Hello Everyone

My name is Joe from Uckfield in East Sussex, which you probably haven't heard of because it's small and crap. I bought myself a Focus RS a couple of years ago and decided to crash it just over half a year ago after sinking another 3 grand on it and getting it all lovely and perfect... not very smart! Anyways I have been uming and aring whether to sell parts or build me a Fiesta mk6 with JWRC kit in white and an RS engine. Yes I have thought this through, however finally decided that it would cost too much and be too much messing around, so with this in mind someone out there will potentially be the owner of an RS engine remapped to around 250 brake. Checked the car out today and the seats are all naffed, there is no roof but there 2 good wheels, the front Brembo calipers are fine and everything in the engine bay is untouched. Was a side impact and had to be cut from it hence its now a cabriolet, missing its doors and boot too. Anyone interested, I have had one offer but open to others for comparison. Tel. 07866 718593 or email.

Hi and welcome to the club mate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club